Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:no, I dont think this is a good idea

for example, I press a key, the arp starts playing ABCD ABCD etc...
I now want to edit pattern A for example on the fly while it plays. Now, what you say would mean, while I edit A suddenly the editor switches to B. This would be very annoying.
u r right but if there will be a button like on te all the sequencers like the autoscroll it will fixed that problem or like the button that already exists next to the abc tabs in the arp that makes that just a will play.

1.2.5 out and fixes lots of small bugs !
I love it !
- added: popup with progress bar for function "publish expansion"
- fixed: ARP not playing on touching notes.
- fixed: minor issue on loading NPoint Envelopes
- fixed: aliasing chorder oscs when VSAW num oct parameter = 1
- fixed: rare click sounds that were audible on voice start while send-fx strength was modulated
- fixed: renaming a preset and using prev/next arrows did load the wrong preset
- fixed: sample name for user samples in the stacker is displayed correct
- fixed: midi CC import did not update GUI, import did append the list instead of replacing it
Also: check the FB group for good organised topics. (this KVR topic is getting out of hand to follow :-P )
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1195148730575058/
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

edit: you were faster

one more suggestion on the C-LFO would be nice to open the window like the EQ in the middle of the GUI to make better shapes

you know that (except from FM) you can use a looped ModEnvelope for the same purposes as a LFO? ;)

michaelbrac wrote:
msvs wrote:no, I dont think this is a good idea

for example, I press a key, the arp starts playing ABCD ABCD etc...
I now want to edit pattern A for example on the fly while it plays. Now, what you say would mean, while I edit A suddenly the editor switches to B. This would be very annoying.
u r right but if there will be a button like on te all the sequencers like the autoscroll it will fixed that problem or like the button that already exists next to the abc tabs in the arp that makes that just a will play.
@msvs

there is hope for what i ask or it will stay as it is.
it will be morecomfortable and live to see pages changing.

msvs wrote:you know that (except from FM) you can use a looped ModEnvelope for the same purposes as a LFO? ;)
Still, his (/her) suggestion is quite valid. And a good idea, if you ask me :wink:

there is hope for what i ask or it will stay as it is.
it will stay as it is, I see no purpose in scrolling the patterns, just disadvantages

Still, his (/her) suggestion is quite valid. And a good idea, if you ask me
my answer still stays: for more complex tasks, why not using the ModEnv? Its basically the same

sorry, but we have so many ideas for improvements and so little time, we cant do everything, especially if I am not convinced of it.

It would be nice if you could controll the rate and pitch amt of the vibrato globally, across every different oscillator (maybe just a lock icon). It can be tedious to manually enter exact values on every single oscillator. :)

Also, I don't have a skin folder in my Avenger folders. I checked the config xml file and my skins seems to be located "@internal", I have no idea where to find it.

i know we could use the MOD Env but this is more for the FM and Vibrato. It would be great to save presets of the C-LFO to use in the vibrato I like to set it indenpendent for more detunement I get great sounds but would nice to save that C-LFO for other presets.

you can route the ModEnvelope for Vibrato... no problem!

and regarding FM, I wrote something a few pages earlier, what I think about different modulation shapes, and that they have little influence. Sorry, the C-LFO stays as it is.
It would be nice if you could controll the rate and pitch amt of the vibrato globally, across every different oscillator
I dont think this is a reasonable idea. Sorry, no need for 1000 dials for everything on the GUI, this would be too much stuff sometime and istead of easing things it would have the contrary effect. So this is a "no" here as well, I am sorry

I understand. Thanks for the reply.

But what about being able to right click a dial and copy/paste values (in percent)? Would save alot of time in many different ways.

hmmm is rightclick, select copy ---> another rightclick, select paste such a big advantage of just set up for example 84% on the dial?

does these rather "little" requests mean, that we have no bigger wishes left in Avenger?
Somehow these are good news, too :)

Wow nice! Thx for the update. I just cannot login currently, webpage error. Will ry later Works again :)
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msvs wrote:hmmm is rightclick, select copy ---> another rightclick, select paste such a big advantage of just set up for example 84% on the dial?

does these rather "little" requests mean, that we have no bigger wishes left in Avenger?
Somehow these are good news, too :)
Well it's a quality of life thing, haha! For example, let's say I want to fade in the vibrato at 2219.02 ms with several oscillators, it can be quite tedious to find the exact value. Same thing goes for specific frequencies (using shapers, filters etc). Nothing really necessary, but will provide a better workflow!

Return to “Instruments”