Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thejonsolo wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Looks like Arcsyn is 50% off at ADSR Sounds: https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/arcsyn/
Nice! Best deal on ArcSyn yet as far as I can tell. There was never no intro offer, and sales later have been at 25%

$44.5 is a tempting price for an intriguing plug
That is a deal for the plug. I love ArcSyn.
And I believe that there's a free update to version 2 impending too (see the last post from spcplugins on the Arcsyn thread).

I bought Arcsyn on the ADSR deal, the only weird and (to me) annoying thing
about it, is the username they give you for the lic, is something like: (*removed).
Hardly an issue, but I don't like it. :lol:
Last edited by pekbro on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fleer wrote:Great Scott!
This is heavy! :D

So what’s the most cost-effective way to get into the newest version of Komplete Standard? I’m planning on getting an S61 Mk2 keyboard sometime in 2018 since my lovely u-He synths are rolling out NKS support. 8)

I primarily want Komplete for Kontakt, the Scarbee series, vintage organs and sampled pianos, and maybe some of the electronic samples included in Drum Lab.

Should I upgrade from the included Komplete Select, or pick up an older Komplete Standard license from the forum here and pay for an update to the latest version? Or wait for a promo sale from NI and go for it all at once?

raintalk wrote:
You keep saying that. Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?

jsp1979 wrote:
raintalk wrote:
You keep saying that. Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?

Back to the past!

Backsnack wrote:So what’s the most cost-effective way to get into the newest version of Komplete Standard? I’m planning on getting an S61 Mk2 keyboard sometime in 2018 since my lovely u-He synths are rolling out NKS support. 8)

I primarily want Komplete for Kontakt, the Scarbee series, vintage organs and sampled pianos, and maybe some of the electronic samples included in Drum Lab.

Should I upgrade from the included Komplete Select, or pick up an older Komplete Standard license from the forum here and pay for an update to the latest version? Or wait for a promo sale from NI and go for it all at once?
Komplete is a fantastic product for the money. If you upgrade Komplete Select to Komplete 11 or older, the license will be tied to the keyboard. This path is typically cheaper to upgrade when NI is having a deal. If you cannot wait for a deal it is cheaper to buy second-hand from the KVR boards.

Drogers wrote: Komplete is a fantastic product for the money. If you upgrade Komplete Select to Komplete 11 or older, the license will be tied to the keyboard. This path is typically cheaper to upgrade when NI is having a deal. If you cannot wait for a deal it is cheaper to buy second-hand from the KVR boards.
It’s good to know that it will be tied to the keyboard. I might want to avoid that route in case I decide to swap hardware ...

I’ve only noticed sales on KU upgrades since I started watching for sales. And as far as prices here, I’ve seen Komplete 10 Standard being posted for ~$300 or less. Any idea what they usually charge for a point update, like to go from 10-11?

And does NI pretty consistently release a new Komplete version every year?

Backsnack wrote:
Drogers wrote: Komplete is a fantastic product for the money. If you upgrade Komplete Select to Komplete 11 or older, the license will be tied to the keyboard. This path is typically cheaper to upgrade when NI is having a deal. If you cannot wait for a deal it is cheaper to buy second-hand from the KVR boards.
It’s good to know that it will be tied to the keyboard. I might want to avoid that route in case I decide to swap hardware ...

I’ve only noticed sales on KU upgrades since I started watching for sales. And as far as prices here, I’ve seen Komplete 10 Standard being posted for ~$300 or less. Any idea what they usually charge for a point update, like to go from 10-11?

As of now, it's $199 from any versions before, could be 50% off during some sales.
The great thing is, say you have K9, then update to K11. When K12 comes up, you could sell the K11 update and buy K12 update, minimizing your spending.

AFAIK, komplete is in 1.5-2 years cycle now.

shidostrife wrote:
Backsnack wrote:

As of now, it's $199 from any versions before, could be 50% off during some sales.
The great thing is, say you have K9, then update to K11. When K12 comes up, you could sell the K11 update and buy K12 update, minimizing your spending.

AFAIK, komplete is in 1.5-2 years cycle now.
Thanks for the scoop!

The Keepforest Evolution bundle is on sale at Audioplugin.deals. Nice! I've been waiting for that one.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:I noticed that there hasn't been a lot of love for this month's Focusrite Plugin Collective offer .
I didn't get the usual email from them, maybe others didn't either
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Me neither - had to check my Focusrite account to find it ?!?

mgw38 wrote:The Keepforest Evolution bundle is on sale at Audioplugin.deals. Nice! I've been waiting for that one.
Yeah, Atlantica has been on my list for a while. Might grab this deal.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

No free plug from Waves this time around :(

Instead there is an EPIC giveaway (i.e. a compo) with just 6 prizes, one of them being OneKnob Phatter

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”