T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
p_wats wrote:I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in this thread: do we know what the "simplified metering" version of the free CS version is? Is it a pared-down version of the new T-Racks 5 metering plugin or the closer to the version 4 meter?
It is a very pared-down version of the new metering available in T-RackS 5.
Makes sense. Thanks!

No problem, happy to relay the information I have. On that note, I did just update the T-RackS 5 FAQ on our forum. I've tried to reply to the post there when I make any changes/additions so that those who have subscribed to that thread will be alerted and so it will be shown in the "New Posts" listing there.

We had a couple of brothers that some of you may recognize stop by the AES booth yesterday to check out T-RackS 5... Tom Lord-Alge and his brother Chris. Tom's used T-RackS 5 already, quite a bit actually.

Goodfellas...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tom's used T-RackS 5 already, quite a bit actually.
Oh so TRacks 5 is actually finished ? Too bad those who paid for it can't use it "quite a bit". :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tom's used T-RackS 5 already, quite a bit actually.
Oh so TRacks 5 is actually finished ? Too bad those who paid for it can't use it "quite a bit". :roll:
I don't recall saying "he's been using a finished version" or anything like that in what I posted. We will release the final version on the date specified. I would think having someone so skilled checking out the software early might be viewed as a good thing to those that will be receiving a final and stable version in less than two weeks.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
I don't recall saying "he's been using a finished version" or anything like that in what I posted. We will release the final version on the date specified. I would think having someone so skilled checking out the software early might be viewed as a good thing to those that will be receiving a final and stable version.
Don't mind the whiney little baby music trolls on here, Peter. Of course having people in the industry using beta versions of the product is a good thing. It's a best practice actually in product design in general to help ensure as solid a product launch as possible.

We are only at 37 pages. 13 more to go!

plexuss wrote:We are only at 37 pages. 13 more to go!
That's more than one page per day until release! ;)

Tom Lord-Alge is also showing off T-RackS 5 to visitors to our AES booth:

Tom's also done a video (and maybe more) using T-RackS 5 which probably could further explain his access to it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bli7TGRv3Tw

his hair is weird.

(contributing my part towards the 50 pages!)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:his hair is weird.

First thing I noticed, too. But hey, if you have a receding hairline, why not be bold and draw extra attention to it? :hihi:

BTW: what's with the fifty pages? Didn't read the whole thread, but hey, I'll contribute ;)

^^^^
50 pages is a target to be reached before T-RackS 5 is released. Users are jokingly hoping for untold extra goodies. ;)
fese wrote:

First thing I noticed, too. But hey, if you have a receding hairline, why not be bold and draw extra attention to it? :hihi:
Perhaps he's shocked that his brother is still using Waves effects?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

fese wrote:

BTW: what's with the fifty pages? Didn't read the whole thread, but hey, I'll contribute ;)
Don't know exactly, but nevertheless :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Effects”