Boutique D-05 - can you set to remember settings?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thinking of the strange startup at P2:11 patch and memory protect always on when powered up.

A) remember last patch active when power off
B) keep settings like protect memory

There are various options to keep a button down while power up - like for firmware updates etc - so thinking there is something like this here as well.

Anything from D-50 days that might work?

TIP: the is a v1.03 of firmware available.

Manual is pretty good for parameter guide - and even enjoy modifying patches.

Thanks.

The deal with the memory protect being enabled on power on is inherited from the D-50.

But defaulting to that obnoxious Neo Horizon patch is not -- the 50 starts up with the last patch you used. It's irritating to be sure.

Thanks.

Not being only me then about startup patch - one can hope a firmware update fix it.

Is there a software editor fo the D-05? Or do any of the old software library /editors for the D-50 work with it?

EDIT: I sort of answered my own question..
https://coffeeshopped.com/2017/10/rolan ... -available

The old D-50 editors work with it just fine. Even Patch Base's. I didn't bother buying the explicit D-05 support in that one and just use the '50 for both.

To speculate - all banks P1-P6, U1-U8 might not be available directly - unless specific for D-05.
Also since step sequencer/arpeggiator is new - none of that either - and presets for that.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”