Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would these KeepForest libraries add something useful (and if so, what?) if one owns Heavyocity´s Gravity?

I also have Gravity. Very different beasts. At this point I recommend listening to the demos. And there are a few folks on YouTube who have created whole pieces from KF products and walk though their projects.

Do anyone know about Audio Damage loalty system - there is anything ? (I mean - buy more - pay less) Or no.
As well - bundles not available anymore for purchase ?

epiphaneia wrote:Would these KeepForest libraries add something useful (and if so, what?) if one owns Heavyocity´s Gravity?
Quite different indeed. More like String Audio Dark Matter.

c_voltage wrote:Do anyone know about Audio Damage loalty system - there is anything ? (I mean - buy more - pay less) Or no.
As well - bundles not available anymore for purchase ?
I came across this yesterday ... It's working. :)

Audio Damage - Get 20% off your entire order

Use the code FFFOCTOBER at checkout to get 20% off your entire order. Applies to everything we sell (except iOS products). Good until midnight Pacific time, October 22nd!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Numanoid wrote:AudioPluginDeals should rename themselves to $99 deals.

What happened to having a $19 or $29 deal once in a while?

Even though it is 60, 70, 80 percents off, $99 is still a bit of money to come up with.
Well, the current deal is 89$ do it doesn't work...

For the many daily 29$ deals, you just have to go to Waves.com :D

Fleer wrote:Got it. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
Can you elaborate? I'm really interested in this Keep Forest bundle deal and would like to have some detailed user opinions before I take the plunge!

Well, firstly you've got to be interested in cinematic sounds and effects, style String Audio with Dark Matter. Or Hybrid Two with Alpha and Bravo. These can get very hectic.
KeepForest does add some melodic instruments, like pads, guitars or piano, and these mix quite well. They're also working on a follow up library called Vikings. Anyway, plenty of YouTube vids around. Particularly check the walkthrough reviews.

Windy23451 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:AudioPluginDeals should rename themselves to $99 deals.

What happened to having a $19 or $29 deal once in a while?

Even though it is 60, 70, 80 percents off, $99 is still a bit of money to come up with.
Well, the current deal is 89$ do it doesn't work...

For the many daily 29$ deals, you just have to go to Waves.com :D

I agree audioplugin deals should offer lower priced offerings occasionally like VST Buzz does. I haven't bought the last 4 or 5 deals from either that were around $89 or $99. It does get to be too high of a price overall as it adds up over time considering all I've already bought via other packages. But I still love the 70-90% off deals the best of course.

Maybe they could offer two deals like VST Buzz does. One higher priced tier and one lower.

They also should actually consider offering some prior deals again as some of us may have missed a deal or two and really wanted to grab it but for whatever reason didn't at the time. Whether that was lack of funds, not seeing the offer or whatnot.

I'm hoping during Black Friday that they offer multiple offers of prior deals. That'd be smart of them both. No reason to limit each site to only one or two offers simultaneously.

And I'm hoping audiothing offers their everything bundle again for even less this time. I'd pay $200 for everything they offer.

Speaking of cinematic bundles: the Audio Verge bundle is on sale for $27. I'm not a cinematic producer, but just having some of those kinds of sounds on tap might be fun at that price.

Regarding Audio Damage:

Does EOS2 do things that Valhalla reverbs can't do? Anyone own both and had a chance to compare?

^It has that lovely freeze (Inf).

Backsnack wrote:Speaking of cinematic bundles: the Audio Verge bundle is on sale for $27. I'm not a cinematic producer, but just having some of those kinds of sounds on tap might be fun at that price.
Oh yes, that is a good one, too. Especially for that price.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Backsnack wrote:Regarding Audio Damage:

Does EOS2 do things that Valhalla reverbs can't do? Anyone own both and had a chance to compare?
I couldn’t say why but I generally get better results with EOS2. Could be a usability thing.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Rational wrote:They also should actually consider offering some prior deals again as some of us may have missed a deal or two and really wanted to grab it but for whatever reason didn't at the time. Whether that was lack of funds, not seeing the offer or whatnot.
I doubt that's in their hands. I expect a big part of their sales pitch to developers is that it's a very limited run, single-point-of-focus offer. That way developers get good exposure during the sale window, but it doesn't dilute the normal pricing, or annoy the developer's other sales channels too much.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”