Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Caine123 wrote:
Phil Sonic Academy wrote:
Caine123 wrote:I already have enough vsts but somehow i like the soundcharacter of it.

Are there any demod/presentations for nice soundscapes?
Just a quick one of a bunch of soundscapey stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBAGwpduo3g
Awesome!!!! Hope those presets will be added ;)
yeah they are all presets that are in

Any news on price?

Are you any closer on being able to tell us when it will be released or when the pricing info will be released?

Cheers

cb8rwh wrote:Are you any closer on being able to tell us when it will be released or when the pricing info will be released?

Cheers
Yes we are closer... ;)

honestly we are working away... few issues needed to be sorted on the site. shouldn't be too long now.

Thanks Phil.

I think if I/we (speaking for myself really) come across as being impatient, it's just that I really like what I hear & see, and want to get my virtual hands on it! :D

Carmoniwannamaxitoutinmanewtooninnit. :D

Interested! Will be good to test this out. :tu:
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

I've got the day off today...please can you release it now :D

If a buzz comes to early with a synth, you kind of get a bit deflated about it after a week or so passes. Could really do with it over the next few days myself.

Let them do their job if you don't want the product to come across as a beta version ;)
I am sure it will be ready for the holiday season.

No one wants a beta version. But hyping something up earlier than is strictly necessary potentially instills a sense of disappointment. This thread was started 10 months ago.

Just expressing my own sensation that 10 months is along time to wait. The hype reached fever pitch and I thought this would be a reality by now. That's all.

Well, it was not SA that started this thread :wink:
Maybe it is a very small company that simply doesn't have more resources...

The synth doesn't exist. The GUI is a Photoshop/C4D mock-up, the demo sounds were made with Virus, Alesis Andromeda and a hardware mouldar. Tehlord was paid for telling us he is a beta tester. The thread may be closed, everyone may calm down.

:troll:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

YouTube vid was posted by them it seems. Anyway it is ultimately inconsequential, other than next time I see S.A. mention a new product I know it might be a year away from being a reality.

The only problem I see is that expectations are building up really high, so it better be the perfect uber-synth after all that time :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”