VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Outer Space

Thanks guys! This was a lot of work but definitely worth it. :D
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

i bought this through Plugin Boutique, any idea when they'll have this update?

cheers

emef wrote:i bought this through Plugin Boutique, any idea when they'll have this update?
cheers
That's where I bought it too. But I saw that AudioThing now has it's own area, so I made a new account using the same email address. Amazingly I logged in and there it was! Give it a try.

Richard deHove wrote:
emef wrote:i bought this through Plugin Boutique, any idea when they'll have this update?
cheers
That's where I bought it too. But I saw that AudioThing now has it's own area, so I made a new account using the same email address. Amazingly I logged in and there it was! Give it a try.
Same! Audiothing knows what you bought from Plugin Boutique so you just create an account and there it is. You can also just download the demo and activate it.

Richard deHove wrote:
cheers

great advice, cheers :)

Yes, our database is updated with all PB transactions. As long as you register an account with the same email address used on PB, all plugin purchases will be there.

Thought this might be of interest here. I just dusted off my real tube tape echo and was jelling on the feedback effect we all know and love. so here is the sound of a real tube tape echo. I applied some post NR and stereoization just to make it more interesting and polished.

https://soundcloud.com/plexus-productio ... -echo-echo

plexuss wrote:Thought this might be of interest here. I just dusted off my real tube tape echo and was jelling on the feedback effect we all know and love. so here is the sound of a real tube tape echo. I applied some post NR and stereoization just to make it more interesting and polished.

Very nice! What model is it?

audiothing wrote:
plexuss wrote:Thought this might be of interest here. I just dusted off my real tube tape echo and was jelling on the feedback effect we all know and love. so here is the sound of a real tube tape echo. I applied some post NR and stereoization just to make it more interesting and polished.

Very nice! What model is it?
Fulltone tube tape echo which is a re-engineered echoplex EP-1. To be honest I never liked the RE series because I didn't like the idea of fixed heads and short delay times. I always opted for Echoplexes, back in the day. Then again, it was no big deal because either could be had for $50-100 in those days on the used market. Well, actually RE's were more in the $200-300 range and that was another reason I went with echoplexes. But echoplexes were not very well made and noisy as heck which is why the Fulltone is great because it fixes all the problems of the echoplex while retaining all the functionality.

plexuss wrote:Fulltone tube tape echo which is a re-engineered echoplex EP-1. To be honest I never liked the RE series because I didn't like the idea of fixed heads and short delay times. I always opted for Echoplexes, back in the day. Then again, it was no big deal because either could be had for $50-100 in those days on the used market. Well, actually RE's were more in the $200-300 range and that was another reason I went with echoplexes. But echoplexes were not very well made and noisy as heck which is why the Fulltone is great because it fixes all the problems of the echoplex while retaining all the functionality.
Awesome, I'd like to play with one of those. I really like the idea of the moving head instead of fixed. Now I have to try to get my hands on one of those :D

Moving all the controls from the second page to a dropdown section turned out pretty well! Many users suggested this as an alternative to the rear page, and they were absolutely right!
We are going to do something similar for Type A as well.

Just a sneak peek, we are still adjusting a few things, but should look pretty much like this:

In case you missed our latest post, we are going to change a few things to improve the quality of our products:
- We will drop support for 32-bit plugins by the end of the year.
- We will also adjust the pricing of some products.

The next Outer Space update (which will still be free as usual) will be the last one supporting 32-bit. Also, the price will go up!

Read more about these upcoming changes here: https://www.audiothing.net/blog/moving-forward/

It seems like the quality of the work coming out of Audio Thing has gone up since OuterVerb became OuterSpace and that appeared to continue with Type A. So it makes sense that prices would go up to reflect that. Nice to see a small company grow in the right way. I'm very much looking forward to things like resizable UI's, and your future plugins (I see lots of springs and tapes on your Instagram - me likey).

The new OuterSpace update looks great BTW!

audiothing wrote:Moving all the controls from the second page to a dropdown section turned out pretty well! Many users suggested this as an alternative to the rear page, and they were absolutely right!
We are going to do something similar for Type A as well.

Just a sneak peek, we are still adjusting a few things, but should look pretty much like this:

Very elegant. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Starting to wish I'd bought 'type A'.

BETA ME!!!!

sqigls wrote:BETA ME!!!!
Oooh! Yes please :hyper:

Return to “Effects”