Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold UVI Digital Synsations to Hellomrbike. Really great buyer to deal with, all went really smoothly, highly recommended!

JPEN51023 wrote:Just bought Valhalla VintageVerb from degas666. Thanks for a very smooth and pleasant transaction!
Thanks also to Valhalla for a speedy license transfer
JPEN51023 was great to deal with as well! :tu:

Bought staccato strings and hornet from virgulino lampiao.
Nice and friendly person and legit seller. Recommended :tu:

Rockerpreneur wrote:Bought staccato strings and hornet from virgulino lampiao.
Nice and friendly person and legit seller. Recommended :tu:
Likewise my friend. I recommend Rockerpreneur. Good brother and valuable member of KVR. Thanks

Bought amplitube 3 from jcgerds. Hesitated a bit because of the low post count, but everything went fast and smooth. Recommended!

[*]
FolkeekloF wrote:I can recommend xqpfc, just bought replika xt.
Sold this to FolkeekloF, can recommend him too

gmjosack wrote:I bought Reason 9.5 from fusion21 and it was super fast and easy.
Thanks for the super easy transaction and excellent communication!!! Pleasure to do business with and highly recommended.
Bitwig Studio 4, NI Maschine, Reason+, Studio One 5, FL Studio, Avenger, Omnisphere

I bought Izotope Music Production Bundle 2 from Robert Randolph. Despite Izotope being slow with the the transfer, Robert Randolph was very communicative and provided screen shots to give me confidence in the transaction.

gmjosack wrote:I bought Izotope Music Production Bundle 2 from Robert Randolph. Despite Izotope being slow with the the transfer, Robert Randolph was very communicative and provided screen shots to give me confidence in the transaction.
Likewise, great transaction with gmjosack

Greatly appreciate the patience, past payment and fast communication!
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

I bought D16 Toraverb have a Weightlifter - it was fast and for a great price! Thank you! :tu:

scott_free thanxx for Alloy2!!!

Bought AAS-G2 and Lizard Lounge from sugu28. Recommended seller out there! :tu:

Sold Acustica Audio Titanium 2 to Wallau. Great, friendly, communicative and reliable guy! Highly recommended!!! :tu:

BTW it only took 2 working days for Acustica Audio to transfer the license. Of course it also depended on me for paying the license transfer fee asap (which I immediately did after receiving the "Custom product transfer code" from Acustica). If you know how a transfer works with Acustica they're quite easy to deal with. Only one time out of six it took them more than 2 days for the license transfer. All in all great support! :tu:

I thought I'd share my experiences with Acustica's support here in case anybody's interested. :wink:
Last edited by YourMasters on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Totally forgot to post following feedback:

Sold Plugin Alliance BX Subsynth to BrokeShax. Great, friendly, communicative and reliable guy! Recommended!!! :tu:

MrM777 wrote:Just sold Trash 2 Expanded to my dear friend YourMasters. Whether you're buying, selling or just talking shop, it's always a pleasure to work with such a cool person. :tu:

Cheers!

MrM
Thank you so much my friend! Your wonderful feedback is highly appreciated! :hug:

Buying iZotope Trash 2 from MrM777 was a pleasure! One of the friendliest and most positive guys I've ever had and will have the pleasure to deal with!

Thank you my friend!!! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”