T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

fese wrote:
Burillo wrote:his hair is weird.

(contributing my part towards the 50 pages!)
First thing I noticed, too. But hey, if you have a receding hairline, why not be bold and draw extra attention to it? :hihi:
Because it looks ridiculous? ;)

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:When you get to that stage you just have to accept reality and get the clippers out. Those baseball caps ain't fooling anybody.
Are you taling about reaching the 50 pages? :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

I'm sure those Grammy awards he has are shaped specifically to catch the tears he sheds for people tossing comments around about his hair instead of listening to his words and his work to possibly learn a thing or two. Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

He's a large part of the sound and overall vibe of one of my favorite albums (from both academic and simple pure enjoyment perspectives) of all time - "Throwing Copper" by Live. That snare sound has always been a favorite and everything else just falls together perfectly.

The main engineer on that album, Lou Giordano, even said:
The overall sound is the work of Tom Lord-Alge. The raw tracks sound nothing like the mix. He took it to an entirely different level. My hat's off to him.

according to my linear space watch... we have eight more days unless Halloween is more trick than treat. lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote:according to my linear space watch... we have eight more days unless Halloween is more trick than treat. lol
Yes, according to the countdown timer on the T-RackS 5 web page we have just eight days, one hour, and some minutes to go!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:we have just eight days, one hour, and some minutes to go!
Yay ! I only have eight days, less than one one hour and some minutes to be incredibly annoyed at IK...... :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:we have just eight days, one hour, and some minutes to go!
Yay ! I only have eight days, less than one one hour and some minutes to be incredibly annoyed at IK...... :hyper:
If you look that happy annoyed, you must be a total fruitcake when you are delighted... 8)

Teksonik wrote:
Can you just remind me - what are you thinking / expecting will be annoying? (I can't find an easy way to search this thread.)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Can you just remind me - what are you thinking / expecting will be annoying? (I can't find an easy way to search this thread.)
Probably something like this:

Only 6 days, 20 hours, and about 50 minutes to get T-RackS 5 special pre-order pricing!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
Teksonik wrote:

Only 6 days, 20 hours, and about 50 minutes to get T-RackS 5 special pre-order pricing!
to make it truly annoying use a full SMPTE timecode
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
Teksonik wrote:

to make it truly annoying use a full SMPTE timecode
Or UNIX time! [Edit, I think I was slightly off in the timestamp]

bold is one thing but looking like Pepe Le Pew? all he needs is a rose in his mouth lol

to each his own i reckon :wink:
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

With all the hubbub going on here in Hollywood, I'll just say no to Pepe. I'm not forcing anybody to read this thread or to pre-order but I do hear about people who miss our deals and I'm surely not going to let that happen again ;)

Oh, and by the way..

lol peter... i try to avoid the news. but you are right... Pepe would be in trouble. i am surprised he is not up on charges for all the cartoons in his day. i am sure the feline felt harassed. :)

Return to “Effects”