Best free analog coloring EQ

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi i am trying to find 'best' analog coloring free vst EQ out there that will actually work and warm with analog 'color' the digital sound of instrumental track and so far i am impressed only by few,so please share you favorites.My top 3 now are:
1.EQ1A
2.Filteq
3.Luftikus

Variety of sound's BootEq
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

SlickEQ&SonEQ as nice vintage ones, but there's nothing more than nice curves which I could match with Equalize. Only thing going for them is workflow, but that is not the case all the time.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote:SlickEQ&SonEQ as nice vintage ones, but there's nothing more than nice curves which I could match with Equalize. Only thing going for them is workflow, but that is not the case all the time.
+1 for SonEQ. It does have a Drive dial for some analog-ness.

If you liked Luftikus, there's also Q3D, they sounds similar to me, but uses less cpu and resizable if you have a humongous screen.

Filteq sounds quite different for a free eq.

SlickEQ fits the bill. It has subtle output saturation options and also saturation on the bands.

There's also the Airwindows option: putting a clean EQ "inside" Console4, or between Desk4/Busscolors4 and Console4Buss.

ThrillerEQ.. if you can find it

For the moment my most used is EQ1A - really sweet sound after it :)Can you guys recommend some of your favorite x64 coloring eq's?
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Been wanting to check this one out, for years now really...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV41TiKuJbQ

Maybe it fits the bill.

i've got this with some of old CM issues - never even try it,how is that possible...immediately will test it,too many vst some remain under the radar :):):)

:)

I'm not even sure if it does analog colouring though, maybe i'm wrong about that. Just thought, because it's the "ANALOG87" series effects.

Waves REDD, especially on the drums or basses bus.

Googly Smythe wrote:Waves REDD, especially on the drums or basses bus.
not free tho
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:
Googly Smythe wrote:Waves REDD, especially on the drums or basses bus.
not free tho
Oops! :clown: :oops:

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”