Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
sin night
KVRian

1014 posts since 1 Aug, 2006, from Italy

Postby sin night; Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:12 am Roland Boutique D-05 patch script for Cubase

Hi everyone, I made a Cubase patch script for the Roland Boutique D-05, in order to choose the patches directly from the inspector of Cubase. I made this for myself, but I think it can be useful to someone...

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lfm
KVRAF

4211 posts since 22 Jan, 2005, from Sweden

Postby lfm; Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:21 pm Re: Roland Boutique D-05 patch script for Cubase

Thank you, that might be convenient. I'll get mine later today. :)
Exxon-dk
KVRer

1 post since 22 Oct, 2017

Postby Exxon-dk; Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 am Re: Roland Boutique D-05 patch script for Cubase

Thanks but, where do I put the file? Windows 10
sin night
KVRian

1014 posts since 1 Aug, 2006, from Italy

Postby sin night; Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 pm Re: Roland Boutique D-05 patch script for Cubase

You have to import it in Cubase: Devices -> Midi Device Manager, then click on Import, choose the file, il will show the devices on the file (D-05 in this case, but there could be more devices on a single file), select the devices you want to import, then click OK so the device is added to device list. Then click on the just added device and select the midi output (bottom of the window) and close.

Then when you create a midi track, instead of choosing the physical midi out, you will have to choose the midi device (it's on top of the list, before the physical outputs) and that's it.

It's explained on the Cubase documentation, anyway.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)