Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Total Studio 2 MAX - Download it now at special intro pricing

Total Studio 2 MAX - Download it now at special intro pricing

Max Your Studio and cover ALL your music production needs

94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass so you can meet the demands of today's most challenging music productions.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
funkystrings
KVRist

41 posts since 12 Oct, 2012

Postby funkystrings; Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:56 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html ....the top of the webpage gives a countdown for when rocktober sale ends and right now, (here in Nashville), it's saying 15 hours. Guess I better jump on it soon. Just sayin.
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

2057 posts since 11 May, 2011, from The 51st state

Postby Googly Smythe; Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

If I didn't have a surfeit of eq plugins I probably would have gone for it, too.
lunarchris1
KVRist

67 posts since 1 Jul, 2012, from USA - IL

Postby lunarchris1; Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

I respect the fact you used "surfeit" in a KVR post, but come on man, you can never have too many. $19!!!! LOL :D
Chris H.
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

2057 posts since 11 May, 2011, from The 51st state

Postby Googly Smythe; Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:23 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

lunarchris1 wrote:I respect the fact you used "surfeit" in a KVR post, but come on man, you can never have too many. $19!!!! LOL :D

I'm a guitarist - it's amp sims you can't have too many of! :hyper: :party: :tu:
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

22066 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

I just picked it up using my coupon code. :)
JJ_Jettflow
KVRian

731 posts since 23 Jan, 2011

Postby JJ_Jettflow; Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:39 am Re: SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

It appears if you use Cubase and want to use the presets in SPL Ranger 2 you have to select them from the Cubase drop-down menu. If you do it from this menu and not the one in the plugin, the presets works.

Figured this out AFTER buying but they are quite nice so I didn't waste my $6. :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects