Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

The question is pretty much still valid though.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Because they learned to use it and now they can program something interesting in it?

adamtrance wrote:Im working my ass of on the youtube demo and all marketing materials
And that basically means that synth itself is already finished? :love: :hyper:

C'mon put it available now and gather some early adopter money while making those polishing moves :D

Distorted Horizon wrote:
adamtrance wrote:Im working my ass of on the youtube demo and all marketing materials

C'mon put it available now and gather some early adopter money while making those polishing moves :D
Rather not. Too early released product might recieve bad publicity.

Hope it will not sound like Gibson from aliexpress.
Or instead of adidas , adidos.

Have you actually bothered listening to the examples posted throughout this thread?

cb8rwh wrote:Have you actually bothered listening to the examples posted throughout this thread?
From youtube i cant judge , sorry.

Even when a comparison is done against a Virus? So both synths will be affected the same (the YouTube factor).

About selling through a wordpress site (woocommerce I suppose), I believe that e-junkie or one of the others had an option for selling software products with individual serials.

Elektronisch wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:

Rather not. Too early released product might recieve bad publicity.
If the product is ready and only thing left is to make marketing stuff and vids?

IMO it'd be great if he made it available for us synth hungry kvr people with a "secret" code that u need to add in the cart to be able to buy it :wink:

Monday will be Payday !!! :D
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Will there be a discount for jp6k owners?
~Pyrotek45

I dont know, I havent thought about it yet, or how to implement it if I do, too busy with getting this thing done first :P
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

64 bit news >> http://www.dsprobotics.com/support/view ... f=2&t=9123

who knows this could be something someday :?
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Yes, they are working on the 64 bit FlowStone so I can export native 64 bit plugin. I dont know when that will happen but I will include it for free ofcourse when it happens. I am almost done with the video, and we are working on the website at the same time. I would really like to get this out by the end of November I really dont want to drag it out any longer.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Return to “Instruments”