Thorn: Dmitry Sches' new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DS Audio Thorn Thorn Pro Expansion (Thorn Presets)

I am not happy with people flooding threads with presets, demonstrations or (mostly) edm tracks. It sucks. Also, I am able to find stuff in Youtube myself.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote:I am not happy with people flooding threads with presets, demonstrations or (mostly) edm tracks. It sucks. Also, I am able to find stuff in Youtube myself.
I'm quite fine with people sharing stuff as it shows off the synthesizers capabilities better.
:borg:

tapiodmitriyevich wrote:I am not happy with people flooding threads with presets, demonstrations or (mostly) edm tracks. It sucks. Also, I am able to find stuff in Youtube myself.
I wish more threads had people sharing actual musical content!

I don't think anyone cares what you are not happy with.... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm not happy that I finally had time this weekend to check out Thorn, and the site is down.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear some more music and see some more relevant video demos of the product in question, without having to go search YouTube for them myself.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I'm really happy about people sharing something to show what they can do with the synth. Bring us more vids!!

Nuttin'
Last edited by Distorted Horizon on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

First of all, posts like yours will cause unnecessarily spam (like this), secondly I am not planning to download the Soundcloud app... so I have to listen in my browser.

I won't even start about people who seem to crave for personal attention here only...

Have to resist until ana2 comes out and compare. Soundwise it is a bit harsh from the demos i listened to here
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Note to self: Avoid simultaneously doing a new website migration AND a new product launch :wink: :wink:

Both demos on this page are awesome! Thanks for posting them
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Caine123 wrote:Soundwise it is a bit harsh from the demos i listened to here
I was thinking the same. So far, I haven't really heard anything that has me reaching for the credit card, although undoubtedly set at a good intro price. That said, it is probably one of those synths that the more I hear it, the more it will grow on me and I will end up paying full price for it....wouldn't be the first time. :clown:

it's dope bro.
such a pleasure to use.

Woodgardens wrote:First of all, posts like yours will cause unnecessarily spam (like this), secondly I am not planning to download the Soundcloud app... so I have to listen in my browser.
Obviously there are different opinions on the issue here onboard. It's allright :)
I won't even start about people who seem to crave for personal attention here only...
Indeed you shouldn't do things you cannot judge.

Woodgardens wrote:First of all, posts like yours will cause unnecessarily spam (like this), secondly I am not planning to download the Soundcloud app... so I have to listen in my browser.
Obviously there are different opinions on the issue here onboard. It's alright :)
Indeed you shouldn't do things you cannot judge.

Return to “Instruments”