SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

PietW. wrote:Wavetables that work in Synthmaster one do not work in Synthmaster 2.9.
That's odd because I added the SM1 factory content in SM 2.9, and just tested they've been working fine with 2.9 Alpha2
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

exmatproton wrote:
Chandlerhimself wrote:The OSC 2 problem I mentioned before is fixed now. This is a great update. The wavetables really add a lot to SM.
INDEX still isn't working on other osc's other then LAYER 1 OSC 1.
Can't reproduce with 2.9 Alpha2. Are you sure you have the latest version ?
Works at KV331 Audio

Does Synthmaster use ZDF filters yet?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yep

braj wrote:Does Synthmaster use ZDF filters yet?
4 types:

Ladder, Diode Ladder, State Variable and Bite.
Works at KV331 Audio

_TIP_ wrote:Hey Bülent, Synthmaster v2.Alpha2 is not loading correctly my custom made Serum & Falcon Wavetables, instead is loading the wavetable but is only producing a sine wave when i tweak the Index Knob (All the stock Serum wavetables seems to be working just fine though). Also, i can't load single cycle waveforms to create a wavetable with the "+" button, like in the older versions (Always pops up the menu to import a wavetable instead of a single cycle waveform). Another one in v2.9Alpha2 is that randomly changes the shape (quality) of the stock basic waveforms (Saw-Sine-Triangle), that happens usually after loading broken Wavetables or crashing the program, the waveforms sound and look like they are running through a lowpass filter and the only way to fix that is to reinstall the program.
WiN 10 64bit - Reaper v5.60
Could you possibly email me some of those wavetables as WAV files? I tried exporting wavetables from Serum and they loaded fine inside SM 2.9
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Chandlerhimself wrote:The OSC 2 problem I mentioned before is fixed now. This is a great update. The wavetables really add a lot to SM.
INDEX still isn't working on other osc's other then LAYER 1 OSC 1.
Can't reproduce with 2.9 Alpha2. Are you sure you have the latest version ?
Yes. I used the option to delete the config file, prior to setup in my DAW as well.
The version is 2.9.0, alpha 2

kv331 wrote: Could you possibly email me some of those wavetables as WAV files? I tried exporting wavetables from Serum and they loaded fine inside SM 2.9
Emailed you the files, check the email with subject: "Phaser FX bug (mod knobs are not working)"
Thanks!

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote:Does Synthmaster use ZDF filters yet?
4 types:

Ladder, Diode Ladder, State Variable and Bite.
Cool! I didn't see that in the marketing info on the website, but it is there for Synthmaster One. That's why I asked, maybe it should be added?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Another useful feature I'd like to see in the future (maybe too late for SM2.9) would be moving markers/indicators (e.g. a bright dot) on the dials or surrounding arcs that reflect the actual state of modulation of that parameter - like e.g. on Iris 2.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

atya wrote:Another useful feature I'd like to see in the future (maybe too late for SM2.9) would be moving markers/indicators (e.g. a bright dot) on the dials or surrounding arcs that reflect the actual state of modulation of that parameter - like e.g. on Iris 2.
Capture.JPG
+100, actually i was about to request that, good one atya!

_TIP_ wrote:
atya wrote:Another useful feature I'd like to see in the future (maybe too late for SM2.9) would be moving markers/indicators (e.g. a bright dot) on the dials or surrounding arcs that reflect the actual state of modulation of that parameter - like e.g. on Iris 2.
Capture.JPG
+100, actually i was about to request that, good one atya!
+1000 This is a very helpful feature in the synths where it's implemented.

Capture.JPG
:tu:

Any visual aids would be welcomed! That could be a big workflow enhancement!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I really like the Synth a lot, but yeah, more customization capabilities would be a very nice one for future updates, perhaps more color varieties or option to aply determined color to it would be great...

Capture.JPG

Well, it does that, it just doesn't move. It shows you how far the modulation will take it though so I don't understand this one?

Return to “Instruments”