License file

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Recently I bought Sylenth1 on the website of LennarDigital. I chose for the monthly paymant plan. After that I received an email with the download link and a license CODE in it. The problem I'm having right now is that I installed Sylenth 1 and when I opened the plug-in in FL-Studio12, the plug-in didn't ask for a code!!! I only can select a DAT-file from my computer's libary, the problem is that I have no License file, they only send me a code, but I can't do nothing with it!!! It really frustrates.

Hopefully there is an explanation for this, it would be great if someone knows what to do with this problem.

Greets Federico_ath

Hi,

In that case you're running an old version of Sylenth1. Uninstall it, search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download the full version of Sylenth1 from the link in your license email to make sure you have the latest available version and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then do a full rescan of the plug-ins list. Open Sylenth1 and enter your license code when asked for.

Return to “LennarDigital”