One Synth Challenge #104 - Zebralette by u-he (Photonic Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebralette

Shame we are 3 OSC' s late!... then our tips and setups etc would have been a great "OSC 101"!!! :hihi:

Francis also played with John Williams and SKY! Awesome stuff. :tu:

Yeah, Renaissance were an interesting fusion - I was much more into the likes of Yes, Caravan, Gong, Hatfield and the North, PFM and before that ELP, Who, Kinks, Moody Blues, Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band etc ... Was very lucky as I got to see and/or meet and/or support many greats.

OKAY! Just dug out the old cassette recording of a practice session back in 1972! So, this is not *exactly* hifi recording - but it does have FEEL! This is the band I did FOH for - Guitar,drums,bass,organ, singer.
This is just part of a 10 minute song - various verses, organ and guitar solos, etc ... Vocal came in after this part - I guess it's sort of signalled!

https://soundcloud.com/doctorbob/notalgia

dB

Voted. Interesting mix of songs this month -- one standout that deserved a 10!

VOTED :hyper: :tu:

Voting is done.

Maybe the most 5 points I've given so far. Great work everone! :tu:
Failure is success in progress.

Voted!!! :party: :hyper: :D :tu:
I am so excited to finally be done with the voting process. There were some truly brilliant pieces this month. I had way more 4s and 5s than 2s and 1s.
This contest continues to interest me because the level of skill exhibited keeps making me think that I simply have to work harder in the future. There is no better motivation than such great inspiration. Congratulations and good luck to you all!

Local Man wrote:Voted!!! :party: :hyper: :D :tu:
This contest continues to interest me because the level of skill exhibited keeps making me think that I simply have to work harder in the future. There is no better motivation than such great inspiration. Congratulations and good luck to you all!
YES
This is our journey with music and the creative process..
To enjoy others endeavours and share this and push each other and our selves to greater highs (or lows haha)

I have completed voting.

As always, great tracks. Congratulation to each one for producing such nice musical pieces.

Best of luck.

P.S.: Sorry, This time I could not comment each track.

Voted.

Voted

Listend a lot. :phones:

Forgot to mention I voted! Good times!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Voted

voted.

Strange thing ... just went in for a last review - and 7 songs appeared on the not scored list. I know I had scored them all ...

BJ - if you spot people who haven't scored all tracks - they may have been bitten by this "oddity". Just a heads up. [I'll PM you too]

dB

Hi !
Voted. Didn't take the time to comment a lot, I'm a bit short in time, but I've listened a lot to the playlist while doing other stuff and, except for some repetitive tracks that weren't my taste (sorry :) ) I've had a good time listening to this musical trip, even if as usual, some greatly shaped track more related to my musical feeling scale down my votes hehe.
But a pleasure to listen to all that :tu: putting me in a creative mood, perfect for manual projects (like this month, trying to repair some speakers when having a break on my work) :tu:

Voted!
That was a tough one, I couldn't bring myself to give out any 1s and was pained about the 2s...
Everyone did some great work, really cool sounds everywhere, all from one badass lil oscillator :tu:

Having more time to work on music stuff, I really wanted to submit a track for Halloween, so I checked the page and saw it was zebralette and definitely had to join in for that.

I messed around with it when I first downloaded it, but never really put it thru its paces... and OSC is the best way to do that, I knew it would be really fun and it was!
Super happy to be back for such an awesome month! :hyper: :phones: :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”