It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnGee wrote:Well, I might buy something simple from NI (one of the 4 Reaktor synths: Form, Spark, Rounds or Kontour), but not sure really as I have more than I need :o
Nah! Reaktor 6 already has great ensembles! I think I'll keep the $50 for games discounts :D

ATS wrote:I want a puppy
We have one of those! He is a Shetland Sheepdog and turned 5 months old today. He lost all of his puppy canines over the last week along with several of his other teeth and is teething like crazy on the new adult teeth pushing through his gums. He wants to chew everything!
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:
ATS wrote:I want a puppy
We have one of those! He is a Shetland Sheepdog and turned 5 months old today. He lost all of his puppy canines over the last week along with several of his other teeth and is teething like crazy on the new adult teeth pushing through his gums. He wants to chew everything!
But does he run in Reaper? 64 bit?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Software of interest:

I just bought Softube modular with Heartbeat, the Intellijel modules, and the 4MS resonator on sale from jrrshop...

Soundtoys bundle would be tempting if it goes on sale
Overbridge for Digitakt (waiting... will buy the “premium” version)

Hardware:

Dreadbox Erebus
Novation Peak
The new drum machine from Audiothingies when released
------------------------------------------
Gribs

EnGee wrote:
EnGee wrote:Well, I might buy something simple from NI (one of the 4 Reaktor synths: Form, Spark, Rounds or Kontour), but not sure really as I have more than I need :o
Nah! Reaktor 6 already has great ensembles! I think I'll keep the $50 for games discounts :D
Form is a fantastic and fun Reaktor synth though, more fun than games ;)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

World peace

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:World peace
I would settle for KVR peace :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:
I would settle for KVR peace :hihi:

Less likely :scared:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reaktor and Kontakt are now half price.

Prob about the right price really....

AnX wrote:Reaktor and Kontakt are now half price.

$99 for Reaktor is an insanely good value. Way below what it's worth in my opinion.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

booorring
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Amplesound gibson guitars available threw bestservice (cause of payment options).

Lately got an bass instrument second hand (ABY) an am really impressed from the new riffer.

So: Rhythm section stands (jamstix 4 and ABY), now I need the guitar then my CCR-3-Man-Band is completed :band2: :lol:

ATS wrote:
AnX wrote:Reaktor and Kontakt are now half price.

$99 for Reaktor is an insanely good value. Way below what it's worth in my opinion.
It was £169, now 84.50.

I Can Has Cheezburger?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”