Wusiks Spam Practices are Unacceptable

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could we also line all of the forums with these please, I'd like to feel really safe here.

There is no excuse as a business owner to run away from your responsibilities towards customers. If a person isn't suited to run his/her own business and deal with customers in a responsible way then they should stay away from running their own business in the first place, or else there will be consequences. It's totally unfair that customers should bear the weight and accept anything related to someones personal problems.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ghettosynth wrote:Could we also line all of the forums with these please, I'd like to feel really safe here.

No kidding. This country (or world, should I say) has turned into the most pathetic, litigious whiners in history.

First of all, to those thinking "Why isn't this on the Wusik forum?" We all know this would be deleted ASAP.

Anyway, over the years I've removed myself from the Wusik spam list several times, only to be put back on at his whim.

First it was the "oops, we lost the do not spam list so we are going to spam everyone again" episode.

Then it was "we know you are on the do not spam list be we thought you would want to see this".

Then it was moving to a new system, we transferred your email addresses but not your do not spam requests.

Then it was the no excuses, lets just spam them all again.

And now, like the previous episode, I've started getting spam every other day. This is bad business, and about as legal as copying samples and code and putting it in your instruments. I'm tired of going through this year after year.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

You're late to the part on this one (although the thread below is now locked).

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494137#p6917416

Many people agree with you.

Oops. Sorry about that.I don't visit as much as I used to. My way of controlling GAS. :)
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”