Bram Bos Phasemaker is amazing

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, Bram Bos offers the most possibilities, and sounds amazing. AUv3 with Cubasis is just too good to pass up. No more app-switching, multiple instances, it´s the future.

[quote="cron"]

In a word: presets. People often call the DX7 the sound of the 80s, but it was more accurately the default preset bank that was the sound of the 80s IMO. Patches like E Piano 1 (the sound of a million ballads) and the bass patch with the swell after it (can't remember if that was Bass 1 or 2) were absolutely everywhere.

This is exactly it. The default preset bank of the DX7 is what I would love to have available as an AUv3. No one has delivered yet.

DayvanCowboy wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Just checked out the FM4, which i´ve never even heard of either . . . Guess i´ll have to buy it xD
@DayvanCowboy: So, one year on... Did you end up buying FM4? Curious about your thoughts on how it stacks up to PhaseMaker.

I've had FM4 for a while, but I'm irritated by its limited polyphony, lack of effects, and near complete neglect from the dev who has supplied almost no updates for two years. iOS is moving on without this app, it seems, so now I'm getting interested in PhaseMaker.

I'd love to hear your comparative impressions of these two apps. Which do you prefer, and why?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”