Which Companies Score a 10/10? - In Effects [with List Updates]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJErmac,

Awesome to hear, thanks for sharing! And thanks to everyone for your responses so far - I recently had been considering adding Klanghelm and DMG to my list, and this is confirming that would be a good direction. Also Valhalla has reared it's head...I think I haven't considered it because I don't like the name :roll: . Not exactly the best method of determining value lol, but sometimes there IS something in a name. If someone sold a compressor called Sargeant Shitbuckle Applestorm I wouldn't be throwing down any Hamiltons for it, that's for sure.

:party:

Liero wrote:U-he, *great* website?
I actually prefer it. You click on the product you're interested in, all relevant information is on one page, downloads are to the right, tells you what the current version is. Dead simple.

Other sites get too fancy and I have to dig through menus to find the product then scroll and click through a bunch of stuff to find the actual download. Some require you to create an account, submit your email, or worse, install some kind of download manager. Terrible workflow.

The licensing information retrieval is nice, too. You can create an account for convenience, or give them the order information. Other developers force you to create an account or make sure you never lose or misplace the original licensing information. It's simply thoughtful.

10bd01 wrote:If someone sold a compressor called Sargeant Shitbuckle Applestorm...
...I would buy it in a heartbeat.

:D

Klanghelm
ValhallaDSP
PSP Audioware
Unfiltered Audio
Klevgrand
Sugar Bytes
Tone2

2C-Audio should be on here somewhere.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Updated. Also moving three over here from the instruments thread*:

Soundtoys
Blue Cat Audio
ValhallaDSP

*viewtopic.php?f=1&t=494723
Last edited by 10bd01 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Klevgrand
These are beautiful! :love:
Last edited by 10bd01 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Updated. Also moving one over here from the instruments thread*:

Melda

*viewtopic.php?f=1&t=494723

PSP im really starting to use a lot of these to good effect. Also replaced most of my Waves plugins with them.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

FabFilter
Klanghelm
Toneboosters
ValhallaDSP
Sonimus

Updated!

8)

melomood wrote:None of them fit all of that criteria for me
My standards are simply

too

high
It's always nice to get opinions from someone from another, obviously superior planet. Which effects are used out there?

ToneBoosters
Tokyo Dawn
Klanghelm
Fabfilter

Eventide
Kazrog
Zynaptiq
Kush

+1 on

Sonic Charge
Valhalla
Soundtoys
Unfiltered Audio

Honorable mentions

Lexicon
Exponential Audio

10/10? Again, none.

I would have liked to mention ValhallaDSP but then they charge $10 for license transfers and that's a nasty habit in my book - even iznohope does it for free ... go figure.

Return to “Effects”