Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Can the GROUP coupon at JRR Shop be used more than once per account?
Yes, there is currently no limit to how many times it can be used.
Great!

Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.
Awesome! And if I understand correctly that's with ANY order over $95, yes?

Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.
Oh no, I've totally overlooked this. :( Just purchased a product for 299$.
Can you maybe add it manually to my account if I send you the order number?

e@rs wrote:Studio Devil plugins sound pretty damn impressive (very alive). I demoed them a few years ago. Didn't buy because of C/R.
Got it now. Too sweet not to :)

Would have loved the Keys version, but these FX are alright I guess.

I missed the information about this deal. Where Can I find it?

Is it just me, or do Waves actually put their prices up at sale time?

I've had my eye on the Grand Rhapsody piano for a while, its been $29 for ages, and thought, "I'll wait until a sale time and get it even cheaper."
So, I was interested to see their "Anniversary" sale a month ago and checked their website. The $29 piano had gone up to $49! And now their Black Friday sale, its back up to $49.
Is there anybody else does this? It defies logic. I wonder if they know many of their their potential customers already know the regular price.

Bansaw wrote:Is it just me, or do Waves actually put their prices up at sale time?

I've had my eye on the Grand Rhapsody piano for a while, its been $29 for ages, and thought, "I'll wait until a sale time and get it even cheaper."
So, I was interested to see their "Anniversary" sale a month ago and checked their website. The $29 piano had gone up to $49! And now their Black Friday sale, its back up to $49.
Is there anybody else does this? It defies logic. I wonder if they know many of their their potential customers already know the regular price.
Waves sales doesn't follow any logic if you ask me. Just be careful to pay not more than 20-30% of the "regular" price for any product and you're fine. ^^

If anyone cares... I just picked up Replika XT with the 50% off upgrade price and haven't had that much fun with an effect just going through the presets in a while! I can't wait to actually explore what it can do. 30 min with Repro + Replika = music bliss!

epiphaneia wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Not sure if anybody noticed but Pluginboutique had the Heavyocity sale at "everything 50%" off whereas the actual Heavyocity sale is only "up to 50%" off. So, for a short while you could get NOVO from PB for $275 instead of the "regular" sales price of $379. That seems to have been a pricing error because they removed that today. I was planning on picking that up for $275 later this month but at $379 I'll pass. Not sure if I should be disappointed about missing that opportunity or happy about saving $275. :)
Yeah, I already put all (!) their newer items in the shopping basket while at work, planning to process the basket after work... likewise, I would have spent a fortune "just because", and now I´ll just be going for Novo Intimate Textures. I reckon "good for my wallet" is the best sentiment here :hihi:
Got it for $74.50 and it’s an absolute beauty. For me, it trumps Novo hands down, ‘cause I’m more into the quieter organic sound of a chamber setting than the effected cinematic patches of a larger orchestra and I also do prefer the Intimate Textures core content to the high loop footprint (400) of Novo. The way I see it, this pack gives you the best possible string patches with the Novo engine included at one fourth of the original’s price.

JRR Shop down again.

Fleer wrote:
epiphaneia wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Not sure if anybody noticed but Pluginboutique had the Heavyocity sale at "everything 50%" off whereas the actual Heavyocity sale is only "up to 50%" ....
... I´ll just be going for Novo Intimate Textures. I reckon "good for my wallet" is the best sentiment here :hihi:
Got it for $74.50 and it’s an absolute beauty. ...
Must have been a pricing error because now Novo Intimate Textures are $119 at Pluginboutique (20% off) :(

does anyone know about EVENTIDE and Melodyne deals? thanks!!!

Fleer wrote:
epiphaneia wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Not sure if anybody noticed but Pluginboutique had the Heavyocity sale at "everything 50%" off whereas the actual Heavyocity sale is only "up to 50%" off. So, for a short while you could get NOVO from PB for $275 instead of the "regular" sales price of $379. That seems to have been a pricing error because they removed that today. I was planning on picking that up for $275 later this month but at $379 I'll pass. Not sure if I should be disappointed about missing that opportunity or happy about saving $275. :)
Yeah, I already put all (!) their newer items in the shopping basket while at work, planning to process the basket after work... likewise, I would have spent a fortune "just because", and now I´ll just be going for Novo Intimate Textures. I reckon "good for my wallet" is the best sentiment here :hihi:
Got it for $74.50 and it’s an absolute beauty. For me, it trumps Novo hands down, ‘cause I’m more into the quieter organic sound of a chamber setting than the effected cinematic patches of a larger orchestra and I also do prefer the Intimate Textures core content to the high loop footprint (400) of Novo. The way I see it, this pack gives you the best possible string patches with the Novo engine included at one fourth of the original’s price.
Where and how did you get it for that price?

Last edited by jjj115 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”