IRBY Goes Bananas

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blimey, and I thought I was pissed off :o

Ps, you don't actually work for Air Music Tech do you? As double bluffs go, that would be a rather cunning plan for a thread...
Last edited by dark water on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Air music is NOT a legitimate company? I bought some of their stuff through Plugin Boutique, and I regret it now."

This was in your original post.
So... did you buy the stuff through Plugin Boutique or Air????

As others have said, contact Air tech support. They are very helpful.
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

Somebody needs to switch to decaf.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

IRBY wrote:
BECAUSE, as it says in my post, I purchased the presets FROM THE AIR MUSIC WEBSITE, NOT PB.

WHY would you defend a company, who in 2017, does not have user login account access to downloads?
It says in your post you bought your Air stuff from PB on the first line.

You're having a tantrum over presets and not the actual VSTs? ha ha

I have piles of purchased presets that I have no clue where I bought them from , never mind records of the website log in details to download them again.

As for defending Air Music.. They're big boys and they can fight their own battles. Maybe you should email them your hissy fit and see what they say first?

If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm sorry. Perhaps I should have just posted this.

HAD I KNOWN BEFORE I purchased anything from Air that they do NOT have a user login option, where one can easily manage and download their products, I WOULD NOT have purchased A SINGLE thing from their company.

Those of you who are happy to fill out support tickets and then wait hours/days for secret download links to access things that YOU HAVE PURCHASED, God bless and have fun. I'm not that kind of customer.

Had I KNOWN in advance that I would have to fill out support tickets AND BEG for download links, which may come hours to DAYS after my request, I NEVER would have purchased ANYTHING from Air.

To those of you who mentioned TAL, nice try. I have TWO Tal products and I can STILL download them ANYTIME I want, as the DEMO and the actual product are the same thing. Registration just removes the noise from the app. Therefore, I CAN DOWNLOAD MY TAL PRODUCTS ANYTIME, unlike....... AIR, who doesn't allow me to do that.

And, it's not really fair to compare TAL to the GIANT company known as INmusic Brands is it?

Surely, INmusic Brands has as much wealth and capability as ESOUNDZ!!!!

Even little old Esoundz lets me log in and download ANYTIME I WANT!

My post is a customer service to warn OTHER CUSTOMERS LIKE ME, who expect certain things from software companies.

If you want to deal with submitting request EVERY TIME you want to download something you've purchased, have fun, but MANY people, like myself, want NOTHING to do with such bullshit.

I'm sorry. Perhaps I should have just posted this.

HAD I KNOWN BEFORE I purchased anything from Air that they do NOT have a user login option, where one can easily manage and download their products, I WOULD NOT have purchased A SINGLE thing from their company.

Those of you who are happy to fill out support tickets and then wait hours/days for secret download links to access things that YOU HAVE PURCHASED, God bless and have fun. I'm not that kind of customer.

Had I KNOWN in advance that I would have to fill out support tickets AND BEG for download links, which may come hours to DAYS after my request, I NEVER would have purchased ANYTHING from Air.

To those of you who mentioned TAL, nice try. I have TWO Tal products and I can STILL download them ANYTIME I want, as the DEMO and the actual product are the same thing. Registration just removes the noise from the app. Therefore, I CAN DOWNLOAD MY TAL PRODUCTS ANYTIME, unlike....... AIR, who doesn't allow me to do that.

And, it's not really fair to compare TAL to the GIANT company known as INmusic Brands is it?

Surely, INmusic Brands has as much wealth and capability as ESOUNDZ!!!!

Even little old Esoundz lets me log in and download ANYTIME I WANT!

My post is a customer service to warn OTHER CUSTOMERS LIKE ME, who expect certain things from software companies.

If you want to deal with submitting request EVERY TIME you want to download something you've purchased, have fun, but MANY people, like myself, want NOTHING to do with such bullshit.

Look, genius, the fact that you don't create an account and don't have a login link does not justify you screaming here saying they aren't a legitimate company. It just makes you look bad. Contact their support, and get over yourself.

then go and invest in an external HDD and keep a backup.

Somebody needs a hug. Damn, no wonder the Philadelphia Phillies can't get out of the cellar.

wagtunes wrote:Cut him some slack guys. He's from Philly.
Hey!!!! It's the city of brotherly love.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

And that makes Air Music Tech "not legitimate" ?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

mgw38 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Cut him some slack guys. He's from Philly.
Hey!!!! It's the city of brotherly love.
And a very bad baseball team. lol

this is what airmusic website says

Replacement download links

Here’s how you can download the instruments you need:

Visit https://cs.mycommerce.com/airmusic
Enter your order number and email address.
Click Find Order.

A new set of download links will be displayed for your purchased instruments. Please use these new links to re-download any purchases that you were unable to download and/or install.

Note: your order number is listed in the order confirmation email you received after making your purchase. You can also look up your order number on www.findmyorder.com.

There is actually a number of companies that do not have user accounts. Sinevibes comes to mind. Tone2 has no accounts and does not have everything online for download.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Instruments”