It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'll had had enough in this state to have picked up some Beyerdynamic 880s, DAC Magic, and round out my Fabfilter Total Bundle by picking up the new Pro-R.

Would really love the Nugen Post Pack and if IK would release a Modo Guitar.

And now that I think of it UAD would also be nice. It's a bit high end for me at this precise moment, but every time I hear them they just sound better to me - more full and deep or something.

Please talk me out of buying the IKM TOTAL STUDIO upgrade for a discounted sum of €265.
I have komplete and little enough free time as it is... oh well, I think I'll go to sleep instead

gaf_thit wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
tatanka wrote:Hi Kalamata kid:
Looking for great deals on Generative music plugins
would be interested which ones you use cause I am very interested in that stuff too. But the ones I know I have never seen in black friday sales (dont know if you count reaktor as "generative", then that would be one thats in this year with the NI deals).
I have Komplete 11 and am thinking of checking out Reaktor. Is there anything generative on sale that works in Reaktor?

Check out this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=492613
There is an amazing Reaktor ensemble, not for sale, but free. Maybe my favourite, but used it far too little so far.
Made by mr. Kjeldsen, the creator of Metaphysical Function, Metaphysical Fabrications: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=459027

It's evolving, but for something to be generative, does it need midi out?
Hmm...need to learn more about certain expressions
Midi in and audio out is VSTi
audio in and audio out is a VST fx.
midi in and midi out is a midi fx.
no Midi in but midi out is a Midi controller or a midi generative plugin.
Did I miss or mess up anything?

The only thing I could really use right now is a decent pair of headphones.

But... I'm looking at the refaces again. Really like my CP and could use another synth. This started when comparing the reface DX with the Volca FM, but now the CS is looking (and sounding) tempting.
Image Image Image Image

I’m looking for a good Bitwig Studio sale, or I’ll get it second hand. Not sure if they do sales. I’d love to jump on an amazing deal for a Pro 2, but I doubt they’d go for what I’ve seen used ones sell for. There’s really no other plug-ins I’m particularly interested in. I’m already going to spring for a new phone... maybe an XBOX 1?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I originally wanted to get a ton of stuff. Ended up narrowing it down a lot and now have my eyes on the TAL-U-NO-LX and the Kush Omega transformers :oops:

zerocrossing wrote:I’m looking for a good Bitwig Studio sale, or I’ll get it second hand. Not sure if they do sales. I’d love to jump on an amazing deal for a Pro 2, but I doubt they’d go for what I’ve seen used ones sell for. There’s really no other plug-ins I’m particularly interested in. I’m already going to spring for a new phone... maybe an XBOX 1?
With Bitwig Studio it pays to also have an eye on Looploft. Once in a while they do "everything in store" sales that include Bitwig.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I want an Eurorack modular, Waldorf-Q, Oberheim Matrix-12, Moog Voyager, Yamaha FS1R, Roland MC-80, TC Electronic Reverb 4000 or/and M3000, Lexicon PCM90 and 80, SPL Tube Vitalizer, Drawmer 1960, Audio-Technica 4047SV and BeyerDynamic DT770Pro headphones...

...but I'll settle for Radial Reamp and some second-hand pedals to process my synths and samplers with. :hihi:
Last edited by DuX on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Well, I'm close to pulling the trigger on K11U since everything else I want doesn't look like it's going to be on sale this time around.

I want a good drum machine with built in sequencer and effects for $50. Right now it is the only thing on my list.

I'd love for FXPansion Tremor to go on sale, probably wouldn't get the price low enough for my budget though. I would pay $75 for that though.
Last edited by braj on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

DuX wrote:I want an Eurorack modular and a Moog Voyager, but I'll settle for Radial Reamp and some second-hand pedals to process my synths and samplers with. :hihi:
I have a Radial EXTC-SA I’ll sell you for cheap, it’s designed exactly for that purpose.

http://www.radialeng.com/extcsa.php

dangayle wrote:
DuX wrote:I want an Eurorack modular and a Moog Voyager, but I'll settle for Radial Reamp and some second-hand pedals to process my synths and samplers with. :hihi:
I have a Radial EXTC-SA I’ll sell you for cheap, it’s designed exactly for that purpose.

http://www.radialeng.com/extcsa.php
Man, that looks better than I expected. Really interesting for an experimenter like me. Can you PM me?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I want the D-50 plugin from Roland without the subscription. :hihi:

wagtunes wrote:Well, I'm close to pulling the trigger on K11U since everything else I want doesn't look like it's going to be on sale this time around.
I am also thinking of spending $300 for the K11 to K11U but my self-control module was activated last week in anticipation of the upcoming sales. Because I have GAS and do not have self control I locked the self-control module reset button just in case I lost my precious self control.

Enjoy your K11U.

When's Eventide's sale coming? I'm really jonesing for the Anthology bundle.

Return to “Instruments”