Native Instruments e-voucher?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Gang

I'm thinking about upgrading my Komplete U9 to U11 during the November offers.

I will receive a £25 e-voucher on registration of komplete U11, can this be used on already discounted instruments, or on only full priced instruments?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it can not be combined with any other offers/discounts.

as Bharris said. Also can't be used for upgrades or crossgrades, which is total crap.

Yeah, they're virtually worthless. I've used one exactly once, to buy "The Mouth", still regret buying it TBH.

ghettosynth wrote:Yeah, they're virtually worthless. I've used one exactly once, to buy "The Mouth", still regret buying it TBH.
i lol'd. too true.

ghettosynth wrote:Yeah, they're virtually worthless. I've used one exactly once, to buy "The Mouth", still regret buying it TBH.
I used mine on another body part. Don't think I ever used it :roll:

Totally worthless. I have three sitting in my account, about to expire because I can’t use them for anything.

Thanks Gang :tu:

Think I'll give it a miss and wait for Kompete 12.

I could have sworn I used a voucher on a previous 50% off sale

awol9000 wrote:I could have sworn I used a voucher on a previous 50% off sale
Maybe before they started making it so the vouchers couldn't be used for sales?

The vouchers have very little value. I have four sitting in my account. YOu can't use them for anything that is bundled or on sale. I used one to upgrade to Reaktor 6 between Ultimate updates last year so that is would be the only application for me.

If they allowed you to use it for multiple purchases that were on sale that had a minimum value of say $100 USD - that would entice sales from me. I'd probably buy a few Maschine expansion packs.

Return to “Instruments”