Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:
e@rs wrote:Studio Devil plugins sound pretty damn impressive (very alive). I demoed them a few years ago. Didn't buy because of C/R.
Got it now. Too sweet not to :)
:tu: Some real magic inside them...

simmo75 wrote: Where and how did you get it for that price?
PB had it at 74.50 for a weekend or so but then changed it to the regular sales price of 119.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

JRR Shop down again. :( I hope my purchase from inbetween the two down times will work without complications...

confusedmuse wrote:JRR Shop down again. :( I hope my purchase from inbetween the two down times will work without complications...
So it was down but came back up and now down again? I hope everything is alright. It's been down the last couple days for me and I didn't notice it came up. I wanted to grab mmorph and the free galaxy before the sale expires. I hope it comes back up tonight and everything is ok. Anyone have a way to get a hold of him and can check to make sure everything is cool?

dandezebra wrote:If anyone cares... I just picked up Replika XT with the 50% off upgrade price and haven't had that much fun with an effect just going through the presets in a while! I can't wait to actually explore what it can do. 30 min with Repro + Replika = music bliss!
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with Replika XT. IMO definitely worth the upgrade price.

systmu wrote:
confusedmuse wrote:Anyone have a way to get a hold of him and can check to make sure everything is cool?
It's a problem with the website host. You can PM him, but he's probably busy trying to get the site back up.

Apparently could be related to a Californian outage ...

ghettosynth wrote:Awesome! And if I understand correctly that's with ANY order over $95, yes?
Yes, any order that totals $95 or above before adding the Galaxy X-FX.

confusedmuse wrote:
Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.
Oh no, I've totally overlooked this. :( Just purchased a product for 299$.
Can you maybe add it manually to my account if I send you the order number?
Sure, that's easily done. Please PM me your order number.

rockin1 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.
I missed the information about this deal. Where Can I find it?
Add Galaxy X-FX to your cart along with any order totaling $95 and above, you'll receive it free:

https://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-galaxy-x-fx

michaeltn86 wrote:does anyone know about EVENTIDE and Melodyne deals? thanks!!!
Eventide hasn't told us about any deals other than MangledVerb. Melodyne has not scheduled any Black Friday deals but we might have some discounted licenses left over from the last sale.

jjj115 wrote:Does anyone know anything about the Ilio flash sale? According to the jrrshop promo email it was supposed to happen yesterday, but there was nothing on the ilio website and jrrshop of course was down all that day. I was hoping to get a deal on their Omnisphere expansions. Did I missed it?

*EDITED* I just found it, DrumCore 4 is the flash sale deal. Oh well...
All Overloud software will go on sale on Monday. I believe the Omnisphere expansions may go on sale later in the week.

confusedmuse wrote:JRR Shop down again. :( I hope my purchase from inbetween the two down times will work without complications...
It should be fine but I'll PM you to make sure.

systmu wrote:So it was down but came back up and now down again? I hope everything is alright. It's been down the last couple days for me and I didn't notice it came up. I wanted to grab mmorph and the free galaxy before the sale expires. I hope it comes back up tonight and everything is ok. Anyone have a way to get a hold of him and can check to make sure everything is cool?
I'm sorry about it. It's our server company. We're going to try to migrate to a different host before Black Friday.

Hope you get it solved quickly, Uncle E, our wallets are depending on you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”