So I isolated the crash, the newest beta and the one before is crashing because of my preset folder. I have a collection of patches saved from the everything bundle in my documents folder so that I could uninstall the rest of the bundle that I didn't use. This folder of patches causes Synthmaster to crash during the plugin scan and when attempting to load it as a instrument. Synthmaster 2.8.10 worked fine with those saved presets in my documents folder.kv331 wrote:Hi guys,
It's almost a Saturday "midnight" here (!) and I am glad to announce SynthMaster 2.9 Beta2, with the following fixes:
1. FIX: Phaser LFO volume is zero, resulting in no modulation for the Phaser effect
2. FIX: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster crashes
3. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes
4. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn't play the first note
5: FIX: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted
6. FIX: Arpeggiator view doesn't display steps in pages in classic up/down/etc modes.
7. FIX: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly
8. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't load archive files which are generated while saving user banks
9. FIX: Curve view control doesn't handle transparent colors
10.FIX: Compression view control doesn't handle transparent colors
11.FIX: 2D Env view control doesn't handle transparent colors
12.FIX: LoFi view control doesn't handle transparent colors
The latest beta2 is available at: http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx
Also my custom presets aren't detected after the first load, they disappear from the browser in Synthmaster. And the last issue is that Synthmaster is pretty sluggish for some reason, maybe after all those crashes like I had a long, long time ago that caused it to behave in such ways, but idk.