EP just released

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Huxlous Aldey - Presenting: Huxlous Aldey, the red EP

Genre: Downtempo ElectroFunk

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGFM8a ... HbP5KJnXmw
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/huxlousaldey/set ... the-red-ep
(of course also for sale on Amazon, Spotify, Bandcamp, etc.)

Feedback welcome, hope you enjoy it!
Last edited by HuxlousAldey on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats on the release, but your link leads to "This channel doesn't have any content"!

Seriously? It works fine for me... not sure what to say. Can anyone else confirm the link fails to work for them?

Have you checked the tracks are set to public on Youtube? I checked again and there doesn't seem to be any content in that channel.

Anyway, Soundcloud works and my pick from these three is Sinopia, it felt most complete while the other two were somehow too slow for me. Overall sublime production!

Thanks very much for the feedback, and yes Sinopia is the most "uptempo" track. The goal was to build slowly and end on a "high note". :)

Strange that you can't see it on Youtube, I sent it to someone else on Skype and they had no problem at all, played all 3 tracks just fine. Maybe log out/back in to Youtube? Or maybe a browser issue? Anyway, obviously SoundCloud worked so don't feel the need to troubleshoot further. Though if anyone else sees the same thing, please do chime in.

Thanks!

HuxlousAldey wrote:Thanks very much for the feedback, and yes Sinopia is the most "uptempo" track. The goal was to build slowly and end on a "high note". :)
That would be success then!
Strange that you can't see it on Youtube, I sent it to someone else on Skype and they had no problem at all, played all 3 tracks just fine. Maybe log out/back in to Youtube? Or maybe a browser issue? Anyway, obviously SoundCloud worked so don't feel the need to troubleshoot further. Though if anyone else sees the same thing, please do chime in.

Thanks!
I logged out, no content, logged back in and still no content. Using Chrome so not a browser issue. I'm from Finland, so could be a location restriction, but then again YT would state so in that case. :shrug:

Wow... I've no idea then! Myself and the other person who tried it were both in the USA, so I suppose a location restriction is *possible*, but seems unlikely as you said.

Maybe try a US proxy just for the hell of it? Now I'm super curious.

On that note... SOLVED. It is indeed a location issue. I tried Opera using a Netherlands proxy and I also get the "no content". Wow I had no idea.

Return to “Music Cafe”