Reaktor Titan 1.3 Issue

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Background: Titan is an ensemble for Reaktor. It was released 15 years ago as part of Electronic Instruments Vol 1. It is part of the library that comes with Reaktor 5 and 6. Given its age, there probably aren't too many people using it these days. But if you want to help me troubleshoot an issue with it, I would be very appreciative.

Titan has a modulation matrix on panel A. On the 9th column from the left, there are modulation options for LFO frequency. The column is titled LFOXF.

The issue: Enabling the LFO3 button at the top of the LFOXF column is supposed to enable modulation of LFO3 frequency. However, doing so actually disables LFO3 from modulating its own destinations (e.g. Osc 1 pitch). For example if you set LFO3 to modulate the pitch of Osc 1 and enable LFO3 at the top of the LFOXF column, then LFO3 will no longer modulate Osc 1 pitch. The LFO1 and LFO2 buttons at the top of LFOXF function as intended.

I can't trace the cause of this issue. Hopefully someone can describe a fix.

I figured it out. If anyone is curious, I will describe my fix.

Sure, love to hear it, thanks:) I don't recall Titan, but there are SO many treasures still hiding away in Reaktor's fantastic history; will check it out ASAP. I've never regretted time spent rummaging around in Reaktor's attic.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”