SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote:Hi guys,

It's almost a Saturday "midnight" here (!) and I am glad to announce SynthMaster 2.9 Beta2, with the following fixes:

1. FIX: Phaser LFO volume is zero, resulting in no modulation for the Phaser effect
2. FIX: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster crashes
3. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes
4. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn't play the first note
5: FIX: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted
6. FIX: Arpeggiator view doesn't display steps in pages in classic up/down/etc modes.
7. FIX: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly
8. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't load archive files which are generated while saving user banks
9. FIX: Curve view control doesn't handle transparent colors
10.FIX: Compression view control doesn't handle transparent colors
11.FIX: 2D Env view control doesn't handle transparent colors
12.FIX: LoFi view control doesn't handle transparent colors

The latest beta2 is available at: http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Enjoy!

BB
So I isolated the crash, the newest beta and the one before is crashing because of my preset folder. I have a collection of patches saved from the everything bundle in my documents folder so that I could uninstall the rest of the bundle that I didn't use. This folder of patches causes Synthmaster to crash during the plugin scan and when attempting to load it as a instrument. Synthmaster 2.8.10 worked fine with those saved presets in my documents folder.

Also my custom presets aren't detected after the first load, they disappear from the browser in Synthmaster. And the last issue is that Synthmaster is pretty sluggish for some reason, maybe after all those crashes like I had a long, long time ago that caused it to behave in such ways, but idk.

i'll check it out later today thnx doc
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

DocShay wrote:So I isolated the crash, the newest beta and the one before is crashing because of my preset folder. I have a collection of patches saved from the everything bundle in my documents folder so that I could uninstall the rest of the bundle that I didn't use. This folder of patches causes Synthmaster to crash during the plugin scan and when attempting to load it as a instrument. Synthmaster 2.8.10 worked fine with those saved presets in my documents folder.

Also my custom presets aren't detected after the first load, they disappear from the browser in Synthmaster. And the last issue is that Synthmaster is pretty sluggish for some reason, maybe after all those crashes like I had a long, long time ago that caused it to behave in such ways, but idk.
Could you possibly send me all those presets under your presets folder? you can email me at: support AT kv331audio DOT com, so I can debug the issue.

thanks a lot!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

What are you doing with Synthmaster? Suddenly my serial number is no longer recognized and the software crashes incl. Reaper.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote:What are you doing with Synthmaster? Suddenly my serial number is no longer recognized and the software crashes incl. Reaper.
Are you talking about the Beta 2.9? (The release version 2.8 has not changed so nothing has been introduced?)

2.9 is a Beta so only try it if you want to Beta test, it will probably have issues, it may crash, its a beta.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:
PietW. wrote:What are you doing with Synthmaster? Suddenly my serial number is no longer recognized and the software crashes incl. Reaper.
Are you talking about the Beta 2.9? (The release version 2.8 has not changed so nothing has been introduced?)

2.9 is a Beta so only try it if you want to Beta test, it will probably have issues, it may crash, its a

beta.
But that is why my serial number has to work. Beta status has nothing to do with my license.

Hi,

I had mentioned this before.
Unlike Synthmaster One, you can't select multiple tags for searching.

I personally prefer synthmaster One way.

Which is the intended way? Is this only one tag in each category by design or a bug/deficiency?

thanks
rsp

kv331 wrote:Hi guys,

It's almost a Saturday "midnight" here (!) and I am glad to announce SynthMaster 2.9 Beta2, with the following fixes:

1. FIX: Phaser LFO volume is zero, resulting in no modulation for the Phaser effect
2. FIX: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster crashes
3. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes
4. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn't play the first note
5: FIX: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted
6. FIX: Arpeggiator view doesn't display steps in pages in classic up/down/etc modes.
7. FIX: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly
8. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't load archive files which are generated while saving user banks
9. FIX: Curve view control doesn't handle transparent colors
10.FIX: Compression view control doesn't handle transparent colors
11.FIX: 2D Env view control doesn't handle transparent colors
12.FIX: LoFi view control doesn't handle transparent colors

The latest beta2 is available at: http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Enjoy!

BB
sound sculptist

There is still a "red lines in GUI" issue. Will you fix it in the final version?
Regards,
Adam

kv331 wrote:
DocShay wrote:So I isolated the crash, the newest beta and the one before is crashing because of my preset folder. I have a collection of patches saved from the everything bundle in my documents folder so that I could uninstall the rest of the bundle that I didn't use. This folder of patches causes Synthmaster to crash during the plugin scan and when attempting to load it as a instrument. Synthmaster 2.8.10 worked fine with those saved presets in my documents folder.

Could you possibly send me all those presets under your presets folder? you can email me at: support AT kv331audio DOT com, so I can debug the issue.

thanks a lot!

Bulent
Alright, I sent the presets folder to your email.

zvenx wrote:Hi,

I had mentioned this before.
Unlike Synthmaster One, you can't select multiple tags for searching.

I personally prefer synthmaster One way.

Which is the intended way? Is this only one tag in each category by design or a bug/deficiency?

thanks
rsp
Hi Richard

I fixed that in Beta2, you can select multiple tags under a list while searching for presets.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi Piet,

did the license key dialog pop up?
Works at KV331 Audio

Testing now, with your presets. I was able to reproduce

1) SM loads but it waits indefinitely, UI doesn't show up
2) On 2nd launch of Reaper, it crashes
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Hi Piet,

did the license key dialog pop up?
It is a bit crazy. The standalone version does not accept my license number. It works in Reaper. When I open the standalone version again, it works too. After I had completely deleted the beta1 and reinstalled the Beta2 is all right until now.

PietW. wrote:
It is a bit crazy. The standalone version does not accept my license number. It works in Reaper. When I open the standalone version again, it works too. After I had completely deleted the beta1 and reinstalled the Beta2 is all right until now.
The thing is, one is them is probably v2.8, the other is v2.9. So they don't accept each other's license key file, and the dialog pops up for a new license key file.
Works at KV331 Audio

Good catch! I fixed that one :party:
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”