Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
michaeltn86
KVRist

118 posts since 7 Jun, 2016

Postby michaeltn86; Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:19 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I just received an email from Musician Friend. it states 25% off selected items.

any chance a fellow American user can check if it's possible to buy the Native Instruments KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE Upgrade with that (probably u need to chat or phone call)?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... 8000000000
OneOfManyPauls
KVRian

531 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:21 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

ah, gotcha - sorry for the false hope.
szurcio
KVRian

711 posts since 24 Nov, 2005

Postby szurcio; Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:33 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

michaeltn86 wrote:I just received an email from Musician Friend. it states 25% off selected items.

any chance a fellow American user can check if it's possible to buy the Native Instruments KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE Upgrade with that (probably u need to chat or phone call)?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... 8000000000

No, the 25% off code doesn't work for it.
Caine123
KVRAF

4762 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Gribs wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
rockin1 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.

I missed the information about this deal. Where Can I find it?

Add Galaxy X-FX to your cart along with any order totaling $95 and above, you'll receive it free:

https://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-galaxy-x-fx

Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

I guess I will watch for other stuff that interests me to go on sale.

Guess i missed it too just few days with my order.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
Uncle E
KVRAF

9658 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:47 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Fleer wrote:Hope you get it solved quickly, Uncle E

Thanks! We're migrating to a new host now and may be up in a few hours.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:48 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Gribs wrote:Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

Please PM me your order number and I'll send Galaxy X-FX to you when the site is up and running again.
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:50 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Caine123 wrote:Guess i missed it too just few days with my order.....

Please PM me your order number and I'll send it to you.
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:51 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

If anyone wants to buy Waldorf but can't because our site is down, please PM me which you want and I'll order extras for you. Our last opportunity to buy at the sale prices is tonight at 3:00am.
Tappistry
KVRist

275 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:
Gribs wrote:Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

Please PM me your order number and I'll send Galaxy X-FX to you when the site is up and running again.

Uncle E, can I also do the same?
mgw38
KVRian

535 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

The Harrison Mixbus offer is pretty attractive. If you don't have that yet, it is worth a look imho. Not the most beautiful GUI (it has Ardour under the hood) but everything else is top. Really nice DAW for mixing.
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2170 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:43 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Seems like a slow week in sales/discount land. Must be the calm before the Black Friday storm :)
Gribs
KVRian

855 posts since 9 Feb, 2007, from San Ramon, California

Postby Gribs; Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:18 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:

Oh wow, sweet! Thank you :)

It sucks that your site is down. It is the worst possible time.
------------------------------------------
Gribs
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:59 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.
Tappistry
KVRist

275 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Seems like a slow week in sales/discount land. Must be the calm before the Black Friday storm :)

Just got a big email from AudioDeluxe. I'm guessing the rest of the big retailers will be on the way soon.
OneOfManyPauls
KVRian

531 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:29 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.

it's a definite improvement from a user's perspective - silver linings and all that.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)