Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

iRig Keys I/O now shipping

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5477 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:52 am iRig Keys I/O now shipping

Click here to learn more

25 and 49 key controllers with high definition audio interface

IK Multimedia is proud to announce iRig Keys I/O, the only keyboard controllers with 25 or 49 full-size keys for iOS, Mac and PC to offer built-in high definition audio input/output and a massive software bundle are now available worldwide.

iRig Keys I/O features a professional 96kHz/24-bit capable audio interface including a Class A preamp with combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input including phantom power, 1/4” balanced stereo outputs and a high quality 1/8" headphone output ideal for use with the latest iPhone. All of this makes iRig Keys I/O the ideal creative tool for studio or live use.

Read the full news here

Learn about all the features and what's included (FULL SampleTank 3 and more!) at here
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
dermichl
KVRist

205 posts since 11 Jan, 2014

Postby dermichl; Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:24 pm Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

Thomann does list it "available November 30"...
rockbottom
KVRist

148 posts since 14 Aug, 2004

Postby rockbottom; Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:00 am Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

well, I bet the folks at IKM still haven't guessed what aftertouch control can be used for…
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

8889 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:34 am Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Image

Click here to learn more

25 and 49 key controllers with high definition audio interface

IK Multimedia is proud to announce iRig Keys I/O, the only keyboard controllers with 25 or 49 full-size keys for iOS, Mac and PC to offer built-in high definition audio input/output and a massive software bundle are now available worldwide.

iRig Keys I/O features a professional 96kHz/24-bit capable audio interface including a Class A preamp with combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input including phantom power, 1/4” balanced stereo outputs and a high quality 1/8" headphone output ideal for use with the latest iPhone. All of this makes iRig Keys I/O the ideal creative tool for studio or live use.

Read the full news here

Learn about all the features and what's included (FULL SampleTank 3 and more!) at here

Would love a 37-key minikeys version of this with 16 knobs instead of pads
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5477 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:53 am Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Would love a 37-key minikeys version of this with 16 knobs instead of pads

That does sound good. I'll let the team know about this suggestion. Thanks!
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

8889 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 am Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Would love a 37-key minikeys version of this with 16 knobs instead of pads

That does sound good. I'll let the team know about this suggestion. Thanks!

I'm not sure what I am looking for is possible in the form factor I'm after. Currently, no controller fits the bill :(
dermichl
KVRist

205 posts since 11 Jan, 2014

Postby dermichl; Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 am Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping

seems like it will be another month according to some sellers in europe. so why not stop flooding this very forum with announcements that ik can't meet at all?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware