Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:We have automatic extra discounts in cart on Presonus. I think the Notion Crossgrade is only available directly from Presonus but I will ask them to make sure.

https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus
Please ask about Progression upgrades while you're at it.
https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... -3-Upgrade

Fleer wrote:That would be sweet, hope you can add your magical sauce to that deal, uncle.
There will be extra discounts on everything except Sugar Bytes and FabFilter. There will be an extra discount on Volko for the first time. btw, the Image Line prices will be the lowest they've ever been, by quite a large margin.

I forgot to mention Xhun. They will be 75% off. It's crazy, everyone is going to own Little One after Friday.
Last edited by Uncle E on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

jacqueslacouth wrote:Actually, I think that is just plain rude to their customers who have just upgraded so soon after release. :x
Sure, I completely understand. I actually don't know why they're doing it, they certainly don't need to.

Uncle E wrote:btw, the Image Line prices will be the lowest they've ever been, by quite a large margin.
Now we're talkin'. Harmor, Groove Machine, Drumaxx... any one of those will make me happy.

telecharge wrote:
Uncle E wrote:btw, the Image Line prices will be the lowest they've ever been, by quite a large margin.
Now we're talkin'. Harmor, Groove Machine, Drumaxx... any one of those will make me happy.
I'll be looking at this too. Can't wait.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

:help: Ooooooooooooooo!

dangayle wrote:All the things I want to buy are not on sale yet, if at all. Mostly sample packs.

- Freshly Squeezed Samples' Jerome Isma-Ae bundle
- Sounds of Revolution Kick Free bundle
- Sounds of Revolution Clicks, Glitches, and FX bundle

Does anyone know of big, comprehensive bundles like the above (but on sale) that are worth looking into?
Sorry, I'm not familiar with those titles, but Loopmasters, The Loop Loft, ADSR Sounds, and Zero-G are some of the loop/sample purveyors who will likely have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. Some are already happening.

Wow audio damage 35% off? What are the must haves? Phosphor2? I don't own any of them so those with experience let us know what to grab! Thanks

Uncle E wrote:
nickamandote wrote:Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
Nothing spectacular... some 30% off sales here and there.
60% off some Sugar Bytes and 70% off Antares Mic Mod EFX are pretty nice. There will be some huge discounts (70% to 90%) coming up on iZotope, Acon, Boz, Image Line, Musiclab, Wave Arts, Waves, and Volko, plus a ton of sales around 50% off. Finally, there will be a sale on the Reason 10 Upgrade, it isn't huge but it's kind of amazing that they're even doing a sale on it at all.
90% for FL Studio is something even I would do. And I'm on a Mac. :lol:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E wrote: the Image Line prices will be the lowest they've ever been, by quite a large margin.
Ahh, jeez. I told myself I was absolutely done buying softsynths but if Harmor goes on a big sale I'm doomed.

neurochasm wrote:
Uncle E wrote: the Image Line prices will be the lowest they've ever been, by quite a large margin.
Ahh, jeez. I told myself I was absolutely done buying softsynths but if Harmor goes on a big sale I'm doomed.
Exactly. Damn...

Uncle E wrote: I forgot to mention Xhun. They will be 80% off. It's crazy, everyone is going to own Little One after Friday.
Wow! Little One was a bargain when I bought it from you for around $45! Great synth.

telecharge wrote:Please ask about Progression upgrades while you're at it.
https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... -3-Upgrade
Sure, I'll ask.

Super fast at JRRshop....good stuff!

Yeah, nice indeed. Used to be slow to put stuff in cart, though I didn't mind 'cause JRR pricing is always great. But now the website is fast as well. Good show, Uncle E, right in time for BF.
JRR Shop rocks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”