Goodhertz

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OT but... true bypass pedals should not pop. It's not rocket science

Back on topic, I love the Tilt Shift too, from the moment I installed it's been on every track.

michaeltn86 wrote:heh, I'm looking forward to a sale too.
Good news!: Goodhertz Anniversary Sale: 25% off All Plugins

Awesome! If anyone wants to give me a GHz referral so we can both save $10, shoot me a PM.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Awesome! If anyone wants to give me a GHz referral so we can both save $10, shoot me a PM.
Here you go pal: 21e1ash

If anyone else needs a referral code help yourself:

https://goodhertz.co/register/3qd7cpr

Someone else can use my referral code to get an extra $10 discount too:
https://goodhertz.co/register/39darhf

MogwaiBoy wrote:Someone else can use my referral code to get an extra $10 discount too:
https://goodhertz.co/register/39darhf
:tu: thanx!

monogram wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:Awesome! If anyone wants to give me a GHz referral so we can both save $10, shoot me a PM.
Here you go pal: 21e1ash
Thanks bud, got it :tu:
A well-behaved signature.

BTW, don't sleep on Tilt Shift. It's the most recent addition to my GHz arsenal and this lil thing is a stunningly useful toneshaper.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

I discovered and have been getting good use out of Venomode's "Pivot" tilt EQ (which is crazy cheap at the moment, by the way) so I made Tiltshift my first Goodhertz purchase. I'm sold on tilt equialisation - very natural and useful even (or especially) on the master bus.

MogwaiBoy wrote:I discovered and have been getting good use out of Venomode's "Pivot" tilt EQ (which is crazy cheap at the moment, by the way) so I made Tiltshift my first Goodhertz purchase. I'm sold on tilt equialisation - very natural and useful even (or especially) on the master bus.
My home monitoring system seems to hype the low end, so I've been throwing the Tiltshift onto my master with a bit of an upward curve to compensate. The built in high pass and low pass filters are a bonus.

dangayle wrote: My home monitoring system seems to hype the low end, so I've been throwing the Tiltshift onto my master with a bit of an upward curve to compensate.
I hear ya! I produce mostly on headphones or bass-lacking speakers so my tracks often fall on a brown-noise kind of curve as I want that solid low end. So often for me the best way to balance the overall mix is simply to tilt and compensate volume.

The volume compensation is critical because, say, if you tilt upwards you might initially think "damn now I lost that nice big low end" but you've also lost volume, so when you raise to volume back to compensate you get the low end back PLUS the tilted sparkle. Tiltshift auto-compensates so that's cool!

Just bought Tilt Shift!

I already had WOW, Vulf and Mid/Side from a while back ... I'm very impressed with this company, super useful stuff.

MogwaiBoy wrote:I hear ya! I produce mostly on headphones or bass-lacking speakers so my tracks often fall on a brown-noise kind of curve as I want that solid low end. So often for me the best way to balance the overall mix is simply to tilt and compensate volume.

The volume compensation is critical because, say, if you tilt upwards you might initially think "damn now I lost that nice big low end" but you've also lost volume, so when you raise to volume back to compensate you get the low end back PLUS the tilted sparkle. Tiltshift auto-compensates so that's cool!
That's my situation. Bass hyped headphones and bass-less monitors. Perhaps instead of plugins I should spend money on some Beyerdynamic DT 1990s. Speaking of which, I wonder if I can find a pair of those on sale?

Anyone try the Can Opener plugin from Goodhertz? Would it help with our problem?

Sheesh, these guys make it a challenge for the budget conscious. You've got to take advantage when the deals are rare. I had to buy 3 plugins, Wow Control, LoHi and Tilt Shift to maximize :tu:

Thanks Ghz, happy anniversary...

Return to “Effects”