Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

The storefront appears in Analog Lab 2. So far it isn't in the individual plugins just in Analog Lab 2. In Analog 2 if you click on the clipboard icon it brings up sound banks which can be purchased. If you click on the buy button you are prompted for credit card information. This is less obtrusive than some integrated storefronts and might not bother some. For me I don't like the direction but others might like the convenience.

zerocrossing wrote:
Scotty wrote:I am not a big of fan of integrating storefronts into vsts. I stopped using Amplitube 4 and Drumcore 4 for that reason. I don't mind the implementation in updating application such as how XLN audio handles their offerings.
Wait, is there now a storefront as part of the UI, or just a button?

simmo75 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
simmo75 wrote:WARNING:

Todays updates cause Ableton Fatal crashes on Mac. All of them one by one caused the crash and all of them have now been quarantined...

Anyone else have this issue? This occurred after I rescanned my VST's.
Nope all worked fine for me
I've got bad plugin juju at the moment. So frustrated! :x
I would suggest for Analog Lab at least it's important to run it in standalone first after a major update of the various engines it incorporates.

The Arturia Update utility is downloading really slow! I just bailed out and downloaded from the Arturia Site myself.
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Question - I thought that I read somewhere that if I have a couple of individual instruments in my arturia account, a coupon code may show up with the ability to upgrade to V5 at a discounted rate. Is that right, or am I dreaming? Wanted to wait for this before I acquire some more.

You should have an offer in your account to upgrade.

They also have upgrade sales, sometimes as low as $99, depending on what you already own.

Speak of the devil...but not exactly what you needed.

Via Native Instruments you can upgrade from early versions of V collection to full V5 for $99, or buy the collection outright for $249.

Check your Arturia account; there may be discounted upgrades from owning individual instruments now, but I could not find any.

Or you could buy the collection outright and sell your individual; instruments, but that sounds like a pain.

I've been checking and see nothing. I even contacted customer support to ask about it and they said no. Hopefully they offer some type of summer sale. I really want Matrix 12V and Jup 8

Good day I downloaded the vc5 converter to my mac - should it open up and I scan my downloaded presets through it manually? I don't see it open anywhere after downloading - found loads of pre vc5 presets I want to try but not sure how - found a sequence from save a prayer some one created which works in the old jup 8 version and not in the new. - confused newbie

On sale at the moment

Numanoid wrote:On sale at the moment
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VColl5

Half price till Nov. 1st

Any word on whether Arturia will be doing a Black Friday sale this year? I'm looking to upgrade to V5, and previous years indicate that they tend to discount the collection and individual instruments around this time.

Return to “Instruments”