Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

arimalan
KVRer

16 posts since 10 Jan, 2015

Postby arimalan; Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:02 am Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

I'm Trying To Copy Valhalla Room's Default Settings For Use With Orilreverb. Has Anyone Ever Tried Doing This?
Turello
KVRAF

3046 posts since 6 Jul, 2012, from Sick-cily

Postby Turello; Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:53 am Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

No but if you could put presets here we can listen... ;-)
Chris-S
KVRAF

2332 posts since 10 Nov, 2013, from Germany

Postby Chris-S; Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 am Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

Nice task. I will try.... 8)
Chris-S
KVRAF

Postby Chris-S; Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 pm Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

There is no preset "Default". Do you mean the settings which are active after loading valhalla?
arimalan
KVRer

16 posts since 10 Jan, 2015

Postby arimalan; Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

I Mean The Initial Presets Of Both OrilReverb And Valhalla Room :)
Chris-S
KVRAF

Postby Chris-S; Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 am Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

Anyway, I tried to clone Valhalla's "Homebrew Bladerunner" preset in Oril but I failed.
Valhalla is a different league...
melodyz
KVRist

116 posts since 29 Mar, 2016

Postby melodyz; Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:03 am Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

I agree. I have tried and tried to copy eventides blackhole preset in many reverb plugins and only by using VintageVerb could I get it really really close. That being said I got it close with others as well but it also required adding a delay/chorus in front of the chain
GaryG
KVRAF

5544 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 am Re: Orilreverb Settings To Match Valhalla

melodyz wrote:I agree. I have tried and tried to copy eventides blackhole preset in many reverb plugins and only by using VintageVerb could I get it really really close. That being said I got it close with others as well but it also required adding a delay/chorus in front of the chain

I'd be interested in hearing that VV preset, never thought it capable of Blackhole style verbs. Any chance you could copy/paste the xml here? Thanks.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects