Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all, is there any word on whether Arturia will be doing a Black Friday sale this year? I'm looking to upgrade to V5, and previous years indicate that they tend to discount the collection and individual instruments around this time. So far, though, I've only seen third party sellers discounting the full collection at 50% off.

hellomrbike wrote:Hey all, is there any word on whether Arturia will be doing a Black Friday sale this year? I'm looking to upgrade to V5, and previous years indicate that they tend to discount the collection and individual instruments around this time. So far, though, I've only seen third party sellers discounting the full collection at 50% off.
I wonder if anyone has any insight on V6?

33% off Keep-Forest Vikings which brings it slightly below the pre-order price from just a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts on that?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

hellomrbike wrote:Hey all, is there any word on whether Arturia will be doing a Black Friday sale this year? I'm looking to upgrade to V5, and previous years indicate that they tend to discount the collection and individual instruments around this time. So far, though, I've only seen third party sellers discounting the full collection at 50% off.
You may want to hold off, something good is coming.

Yeah I'm also really hoping to see some individual instrument discounts. Would love to grab the whole collection for the 50% off price, but that's still quite a bit and it's not likely I'll take advantage of the whole package. Hopefully they will offer something this week!

Edax wrote:
Yeah I'm also really hoping to see some individual instrument discounts. Would love to grab the whole collection for the 50% off price, but that's still quite a bit and it's not likely I'll take advantage of the whole package. Hopefully they will offer something this week!
IIRC V5 is about a year and a half old or so give or take, about May of 2016 and V4 came out in December of 2014, so just about three years ago. So if they keep rolling them out on that schedule, we're due anytime now for V6.

Does JRR shop sell the IK iloud micro monitors? I can find the other iloud products but not the micro monitor. Thinking of grabbing a pair during their upcoming sale.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

simmo75 wrote:Does anyone here use Regroover Pro?
The upgrade to pro is $59 in the sale.
Any opinions by users would be much appreciated.
Someone on another forum said it doesn't support REX files, so that's a bummer for me.

I emailed the dev to ask if REX support will be added. I'll post again if I hear back.

So then, Vienna Ensemble Pro? Yay, Nay? What's the word, am I just going to have to pay full price like a sucker?

Also, where's don't crack with the plugimons when you need them. That $50 coupon last year was badass!
Last edited by ghettosynth on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote:33% off Keep-Forest Vikings which brings it slightly below the pre-order price from just a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts on that?
I find KeepForest‘s products quite meh, but that may be because the boomwhooshbraam market is full of excellent products, and so is my hard drive. 5 years ago I might have been all over them.

However, KF do have a serious pricing problem. Their ~$300-„premium“ bundle from roughly a year ago now goes for roughly $85... I‘d keep that in mind when spending a 3-digit-amount.

Good call on the Rattly and Raw promotion, managed to pick up the Marxophone for £6 :)

Time to get my Portishead on...

shonky wrote:Good call on the Rattly and Raw promotion, managed to pick up the Marxophone for £6 :)

I'm not seeing a discount in my cart. Is there a promo code?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:
shonky wrote:Good call on the Rattly and Raw promotion, managed to pick up the Marxophone for £6 :)

Didn't seem to be able to add it when using Paypal so I just used Visa and the option to add code came up. Might be worth contacting the site administrators if you do want to use Paypal (I'm guessing it might deter a few likely customers so it's in their interest too).

telecharge wrote:
simmo75 wrote:Does anyone here use Regroover Pro?
The upgrade to pro is $59 in the sale.
Any opinions by users would be much appreciated.
Someone on another forum said it doesn't support REX files, so that's a bummer for me.

I emailed the dev to ask if REX support will be added. I'll post again if I hear back.
I received a reply from the dev: "Yes, it is in our plans for a future release!"

LGK_Dude wrote:

Sorry, promo code is CRAZYBLACKFRIDAY

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”