Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Lennard
KVRian

944 posts since 25 Sep, 2006

Postby Lennard; Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 pm Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

We are giving away one free license and 9 times 50% discount among 10 persons who participate in a research study to improve our brand. We are looking for music enthusiasts who have not used Sylenth1 before, to partake in an interview over Skype. This interview (which will take about 30 minutes) is about what you find important when buying a VSTi plugin and what music related content you like to read about.

To apply, please send an email with your name, age and contact details to: lex.veenendaal@lennardigital.com
To be able to partake, it is important that you speak English (or Dutch).

Black Friday Sale Announcement

From the 23rd to the 27th of November 2017 we will be offering 25% discount* on Sylenth1 in our Black Friday sale!
To activate the discount, just visit our webstore when the sale is on and enter the coupon code BLFR2017 during the order process.
* The discount does not apply to our monthly payment plan. However, the coupon code can be used for paying off the remaining balance!
Last edited by Lennard on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostwave
KVRAF

1596 posts since 1 Mar, 2010, from Paris

Postby Ghostwave; Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:12 pm Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

While this is nice, you really should do something for the 9 who don't win, like giving them a 50% off coupon.
Like it or not, this is work and everyone's time is valuable.
ghostwaveaudio.com | soundsets for Synplant, Sylenth1, Diva and more
Lennard
KVRian

Postby Lennard; Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Duly noted and changed!
vanKloot
KVRist

58 posts since 24 Sep, 2013

Postby vanKloot; Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:18 pm Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Wow what timing... email sent, thanks!
Some of my music over the last 20+ years...
https://soundcloud.com/vankloot
sqigls
KVRAF

2504 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:39 pm Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

flip yes
email sent
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

10154 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:14 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Lennard wrote:We are giving away one free license and 9 times 50% discount among 10 persons who participate in a research study to improve our brand. We are looking for music enthusiasts who have not used Sylenth1 before, to partake in an interview over Skype. This interview (which will take about 30 minutes) is about what you find important when buying a VSTi plugin and what music related content you like to read about.

Do you really need fishy interviews in order to find out how to improve your brand, which in your case means your one and only product? I think there has been more than enough feedback, feature requests etc. in your own little forum already over the years. So, if you had really cared...

If S1 doesn't sell enough copies anymore, it's probably because of all the dynamic competitors, while S1 has been stagnant for a long time, except for cosmetic changes...
Lennard
KVRian

Postby Lennard; Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Just helping out an internship research project.. You're more than welcome to mind your own business.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

10154 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

It's a forum on the Internet, so everything on it is my business...
xamido
KVRian

1289 posts since 1 May, 2010

Postby xamido; Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Lennard wrote:Just helping out an internship research project.. You're more than welcome to mind your own business.

Great response. :party:
e@rs
KVRAF

3244 posts since 15 Dec, 2011, from Bucharest, Romania

Postby e@rs; Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

:lol: Urs could learn a thing or two from Lennard about dealing with people on KVR...

...NOT!!!
sqigls
KVRAF

2504 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:47 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

i wish i had a dollar for every fuckwad on KVR.

Then I could buy a license for Sylenth1 :D
and then some
andrei.tuduran
KVRist

159 posts since 11 Nov, 2015

Postby andrei.tuduran; Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:58 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Thanks Lennard for the opportunity! Had the interview and it was a pleasure. :)
stephenseifert
KVRer

11 posts since 16 May, 2007, from Nashville, TN

Postby stephenseifert; Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:38 am Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Just did an interview with Lex and absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you!
nori.lam
KVRist

357 posts since 2 May, 2013

Postby nori.lam; Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:12 pm Re: Win a license for Sylenth1! And Black Friday Sale announced!

Just wanted to say thanks to Lex and Lennard for the Sylenth1 license :)

I can say that it was a great experience and am super excited to play with my new VST since I have heard so much about this thing!

Winning Sylenth = Best black friday ever!!
Live 9
Push 2

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)