Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11462 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.

Ah, that explains everything :)
ATN69
KVRAF

1770 posts since 5 Oct, 2015, from Swedish / Living in Hong Kong

Postby ATN69; Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10
egbert101
KVRAF

2041 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<delete>
gaf_thit
KVRist

488 posts since 28 Sep, 2012, from Norway

Postby gaf_thit; Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.

Wow, haven't heard of them for years. :hihi: They definitely need more exposure and recommendations on this forum.

I use their free PanCake 2 a bit. Could've used automation in reaper I guess, but it's so easy to use pancake instead
martinjuenke
KVRAF

1543 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Their Shaperbox is an essential tool for me.
Music was my first love ...
atmospheric electronic music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com
XorXisT
KVRist

231 posts since 19 Jun, 2005

Postby XorXisT; Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

AdamWysokinski wrote:
XorXisT wrote:Priority: Spire or Sylenth1.

Can't decide which one to get :cry: .

Less priority: Dune 2, Serum, Diva, and maybe LuSH-101.

Decisions, decisions :help: .

Priorities may change without prior notice :hihi: .

If this may help - I’m selling my LuSH-101 (great synth, but I’m moving more and more into Reaktor) in the classfield. Price is already good and negotiable :)

Thanks for the offer :tu: .

Let's wait and see what happens this friday.
EnGee
KVRAF

4681 posts since 7 Oct, 2005

Postby EnGee; Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.

Yes :oops:
My lovely setup: Windows 10, Reason 10, Cubase 9.5, AudioBox iTwo, Casio PX-5S, Korg microKey & nanoKontrol and a bunch of great soft synths and instruments :)
egbert101
KVRAF

2041 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

<delete>
<delete>
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments