Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

10154 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.

Ah, that explains everything :)
ATN69
KVRAF

1566 posts since 5 Oct, 2015, from Swedish / Living in Hong Kong

Postby ATN69; Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 12
egbert101
KVRAF

1537 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

ATN69 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.

Wow, haven't heard of them for years. :hihi: They definitely need more exposure and recommendations on this forum.
gaf_thit
KVRist

461 posts since 28 Sep, 2012, from Norway

Postby gaf_thit; Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.

Wow, haven't heard of them for years. :hihi: They definitely need more exposure and recommendations on this forum.

I use their free PanCake 2 a bit. Could've used automation in reaper I guess, but it's so easy to use pancake instead
martinjuenke
KVRian

715 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Their Shaperbox is an essential tool for me.
Music was my first love ...
atmospheric and downtempo music
http://www.mrtnjnk.bandcamp.com
XorXisT
KVRist

212 posts since 19 Jun, 2005

Postby XorXisT; Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

AdamWysokinski wrote:
XorXisT wrote:Priority: Spire or Sylenth1.

Can't decide which one to get :cry: .

Less priority: Dune 2, Serum, Diva, and maybe LuSH-101.

Decisions, decisions :help: .

Priorities may change without prior notice :hihi: .

If this may help - I’m selling my LuSH-101 (great synth, but I’m moving more and more into Reaktor) in the classfield. Price is already good and negotiable :)

Thanks for the offer :tu: .

Let's wait and see what happens this friday.
EnGee
KVRAF

4155 posts since 7 Oct, 2005, from Auckland - NZ

Postby EnGee; Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.

Yes :oops:

Windows 10 PC/ Nektar LX25+/ Waldorf blofeld/ Casio PX-5S/ Yamaha HS7 as monitors.
Cubase 9/ Reaper 5/ FL Studio 12 with synths/instruments/effects mainly from u-he, Air, NI, Steinberg, Sonivox and Synapse Audio.
egbert101
KVRAF

1537 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

EnGee wrote:

Yes :oops:

:hihi:
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments