Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Goodhertz plugins are 25% off. Got MidSide. I already have Waves Center, but MidSide sounds less artificial and harsh, and more transparent to my ears.

Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
The demos sound great. How do you think it compares to the Newfangled EQuivocate which does something similar?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
Thanks! That one was on my list for a while. Btw. found it only on the Wavesfactory page for the reduced price.

I'm looking for a discount on TAL-UNO-LX and Madrona Labs' Aalto. Hopefully both get the BF treatment.

I had Ample Sound ABJ bass since before and yesterday I bought AGG, AGF and AGM. I got these 3 even a bit cheaper since I already had one plugin from them. In the end I got a bit more than 50% off the original price :)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

hermbot wrote:I'm looking for a discount on TAL-UNO-LX and Madrona Labs' Aalto. Hopefully both get the BF treatment.
Watch TAL's twitter account. They had a 24 hour sale last BF only announced there. It never made it to KVR. :(

https://tal-software.com/home
Black Friday discount from 22.11.2017 to 25.11.2017 (GMT).
All products 40% off

hermbot wrote:I'm looking for a discount on TAL-UNO-LX and Madrona Labs' Aalto. Hopefully both get the BF treatment.
I don't think Madrona Labs do BF. They usually just have their seasonal sales with maybe 25% off.

I was waiting to pick up Aalto last year and ended up getting it in the Winter sale at a 25% discount.
Image Image Image Image

besh wrote:https://tal-software.com/home
All products 40% off
Cool!

Last year, I complained to them on Twitter that no one knew about their sale, so maybe they decided to advertise more.

besh wrote:https://tal-software.com/home
All products 40% off
Wow, that was fast. Right after I asked for it. Snapped up Uno-LX. Thanks! :party:

There's quite a few things tempting me this year. TAL Dub-X, Trackspacer, maybe something from AudioDamage... And it's not even Friday yet!

Keepforest Vikings (and expansion) are on sale. Uh oh...
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Is this year's East West deal a better one than usual? I've been interested in Silk and I'm not sure if this is as low as it can go ($199 with some possible extra discounts at resellers) or if it can wait until next year.

szurcio wrote:Is this year's East West deal a better one than usual? I've been interested in Silk and I'm not sure if this is as low as it can go ($199 with some possible extra discounts at resellers) or if it can wait until next year.
Some of the EastWest deals are lower than before but $199 for Silk is the usual sale price.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”