Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Having bought Komplete the other week, was looking at a possible upgrade to Ultimate, Native Instruments offering me one for £235 ($310) but noticed that JRR shop have it for $199 (about £150). Is the standard US upgrade price usually around $400 when the 50% deal doesn't apply and/or is there some massive discrepancy between European and US prices for NI?

shonky wrote:Having bought Komplete the other week, was looking at a possible upgrade to Ultimate, Native Instruments offering me one for £235 ($310) but noticed that JRR shop have it for $199 (about £150). Is the standard US upgrade price usually around $400 when the 50% deal doesn't apply and/or is there some massive discrepancy between European and US prices for NI?
Check again, is that an upGRADE or an upDATE?

shonky wrote:Having bought Komplete the other week, was looking at a possible upgrade to Ultimate, Native Instruments offering me one for £235 ($310) but noticed that JRR shop have it for $199 (about £150). Is the standard US upgrade price usually around $400 when the 50% deal doesn't apply and/or is there some massive discrepancy between European and US prices for NI?
The cheaper price is updating an existing komplete ultimate, you need the $299 upgrade from the standard komplete to the ultimate.

And yes i got all excited when i first saw that $199 price . :)
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

My bad, looks like the JRR and NI upgrades from Komplete to Ultimate look about the same now.

Terribly sorry, nothing to see here, etc. :)

Hmm. Both Exhale and Wormhole are on sale, both of which I don't need but have been craving for a while. If I were to get one, which would it be?

Any ideas how long melodyne is on sale for? Also is JRR the cheapest. Definite upgrade this time for me

apondinthestream wrote:Any ideas how long melodyne is on sale for? Also is JRR the cheapest. Definite upgrade this time for me
Audiodeluxe.com is cheapest for Melodyne upgrades because they include an 11% discount. I got my Editor 2 to Studio 4 upgrade yesterday for only $131.99.

ghettosynth wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
Wonder if PluginBoutique is also going to match the sale?

Trying to consolidate BF purchases there because of their double rewards and I also have loyalty cash and tokens to burn.
Double Rewards? I see no mention of this, link?
https://www.pluginboutique.com/blackfriday

dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:So what’s the forum’s opinion on Liquid Notes Re-Compose? I have AutoTheory Pro and AutoTonic already. Redundant? Worth $44?
It is actually not bad for making midi. To me is it more like Rapid Composer than AutoTheory. I haven't tried AutoTonic. You can "paint" music, which is fun and a quick way to make music. But you have to drag and drop it to your DAW. If you will use it? It is totally worth $44. :wink:
Thanks for the comments. Also thanks to yellowmix.

Side note: If mods are reading this, a multi-quote button on this forum would be useful.

dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:So what’s the forum’s opinion on Liquid Notes Re-Compose? I have AutoTheory Pro and AutoTonic already. Redundant? Worth $44?
It is actually not bad for making midi. To me is it more like Rapid Composer than AutoTheory. I haven't tried AutoTonic. You can "paint" music, which is fun and a quick way to make music. But you have to drag and drop it to your DAW. If you will use it? It is totally worth $44. :wink:
I think you're confusing Liquid Music with Liquid Notes...

jjj115 wrote:
apondinthestream wrote:Any ideas how long melodyne is on sale for? Also is JRR the cheapest. Definite upgrade this time for me
Audiodeluxe.com is cheapest for Melodyne upgrades because they include an 11% discount. I got my Editor 2 to Studio 4 upgrade yesterday for only $131.99.
thanks - even better :)

dzilizzi wrote:Hmm. Both Exhale and Wormhole are on sale, both of which I don't need but have been craving for a while. If I were to get one, which would it be?
Adaptiverb :)

Ryan99 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Hmmm ... nope!

http://www.re-compose.com/liquid-notes- ... tware.html

What is Liquid Music?

Tappistry wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
Wonder if PluginBoutique is also going to match the sale?

Trying to consolidate BF purchases there because of their double rewards and I also have loyalty cash and tokens to burn.
Double Rewards? I see no mention of this, link?
https://www.pluginboutique.com/blackfriday
Thanks. I'm not sure that I'll get much from them, they don't carry VSL which is the main vendor that I'm looking for a bigger discount on (just for VEPro though). I'm hoping for a Black Friday sale from VSL but in the absence any general discounts such as Don't Crack's coupon last year or double rewards will do the trick.

Ryan99 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Oh shoot, you are right. I made a mistake on my comment. Yeah, don't have Liquid notes. It helps do things like determine tension and suggest better chords. I looked at them at the same time, but ended up with Liquid Music. The price is definitely good...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”