Update to 1.4.4:
- Mac OSX: Fix for value fields
- GUI: Fix for overlapping reg info
- Start-up: Fix for erroneous start-up values

TB-ProAudio wrote:Update to 1.4.4:
- Mac OSX: Fix for value fields
- GUI: Fix for overlapping reg info
- Start-up: Fix for erroneous start-up values

Forgot to mention that the weird value behaviour happened in some instances, mid-project. Will check the latest demo version :tu:

Nasty, Nasty click/spike when activating 2x, completely overloading and knocking out the output :o :o

Edit: To clarify: I did have limiting going on

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Nasty, Nasty click/spike when activating 2x, completely overloading and knocking out the output :o :o

Sorry, but not a new issue, at least not with Logic. It is caused by the DAW itself.
Please read more here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6494604

TB-ProAudio wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Nasty, Nasty click/spike when activating 2x, completely overloading and knocking out the output :o :o

Sorry, but not a new issue, at least not with Logic. It is caused by the DAW itself.
Please read more here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6494604
I already reported clicking/thumping a few posts back, but it didn't blow out the channel :shrug:

I just wanted to drop in real quick and give props to the developer of this killer CS plugin. For the sake of reference, I own about 95 percent of the channel strip plugins out there and that includes several way more expensive than this one. At least for the style I play (rock and alternative mostly) this is one fantastic sounding plugin. I swore I wouldn't buy another channel strip a while back but I had to bite the bullet after demoing this on several mixes. Great job on this one guys and I look forward to checking out more of your stuff
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

jjpscott01 wrote:I swore I wouldn't buy another channel strip a while back
You better not check out Scheps new channel then :scared:

@TB: can you add a "routing changer" (i usually work: gate, pre/filters, comp, eq and sometimes: gate, pre/filters, eq, comp, saturation) and auto release into the comp?
Thanks in advance!

Turello wrote:@TB: can you add a "routing changer" (i usually work: gate, pre/filters, comp, eq and sometimes: gate, pre/filters, eq, comp, saturation) and auto release into the comp?
Thanks in advance!
Thank you for this. Very good idea. Let me think how to realize this.

- VST3: PDC fix
- Presets: improved handling

I like this very much

Update to V1.5.0:
- New: expander
- New: range control for gate/expander
- New: VU Meter for gate attenuation
- New: flexible module routing
- Fix for default preset
- AU: fix for parameter automation precision
- AAX: fix for fader init value
- Note: due to addition of new parameter, old user presets do no longer work, existing DAW project settings should still work

TB-ProAudio wrote:Update to V1.5.0:
- New: expander
- New: range control for gate/expander
- New: VU Meter for gate attenuation
- New: flexible module routing
- Fix for default preset
- AU: fix for parameter automation precision
- AAX: fix for fader init value
- Note: due to addition of new parameter, old user presets do no longer work, existing DAW project settings should still work
Almost complete!
Pay attention that the AReleases in Impress and Dynaride works very well!
:wink:

Return to “Effects”