Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Hmm. Both Exhale and Wormhole are on sale, both of which I don't need but have been craving for a while. If I were to get one, which would it be?
Adaptiverb :)
LOL! I have so many reverbs..... Though I guess wormhole is a type of verb.... If I have to think about it too much, I probably won't get either. I bought too much last year that I don't use. :scared: And so much I do.... :roll: :lol:

So I have an interesting dilemma now:

Some folks came through on my WTB thread, and now I have all the u-he synths including Zebra2 w/ Dark Zebra. :)

That leaves me with a u-he 15% voucher from their customer survey and no idea what to use it on. :lol:

I guess I have about a month to decide.

Jrrshop is down .

Amram wrote:Jrrshop is down .
Was having a few troubles at Audio Deluxe too but seems to have resolved now. Been having difficulties with JRR Shop last few days, hope he gets the servers fixed soon.

Tappistry wrote:So I have an interesting dilemma now:

Some folks came through on my WTB thread, and now I have all the u-he synths including Zebra2 w/ Dark Zebra. :)

That leaves me with a u-he 15% voucher from their customer survey and no idea what to use it on. :lol:

I guess I have about a month to decide.
given you can get 16% off at jrr with GROUP, it'd only really make sense to get stuff you can't get anywhere else.

Was having a look at the Fluffy Audio site and was interested in TimeDrops - can anyone who has used this say how it compares to more dedicated granular VSTs or other granular Kontakt instruments?

I need help here guys:
TH3 Metal on sale for 49 € or
Bias FX upgrade from std to Pro on sale for 49$ or
KUASSA Amp One + Cerberus on sale for 59$
???
...I have looooots of Ampsims already so I can't justify more than 1 of the above
(and even that is not really justified :lol: :hihi: )

Nobdi wrote:I need help here guys:
TH3 Metal on sale for 49 € or
Bias FX upgrade from std to Pro on sale for 49$ or
KUASSA Amp One + Cerberus on sale for 59$
???
...I have looooots of Ampsims already so I can't justify more than 1 of the above
(and even that is not really justified :lol: :hihi: )
Depends on *which* you already have. I have Pod Farm Platinum, Guitar Rig, Amplitube 4 Max, Kuassa Amplifikation Vermilion, Softube Bass, Vintage and Metal Amp Room and Brainworx Rockrack v3, and to me, none of the mentioned would be really interesting. Maybe the Kuassa bundle...
If I wouldn't have Amplitube Max and Pod Farm, I'd probably go with TH3 or Bias.
Last edited by confusedmuse on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hm, I have [in order of usage] Kuassa Creme + Vermillion, Bias FX+Amp std., everything but the Chandler from PA, the 5150+MesaII+Framus from Kazrog, Guitar Rig, Amplitube 3 (+ a few metal heads), AmpLion Pro, Hornet Guitar Kit, Bulldozer from Audio Assault, Waves GTR3 and a bunch of the free simuls ... (yes, I know :roll: ) ...
Doing mostly classic metal and hard rock style stuff and occasional bluesy and jazzy bits.

Blue Cat Destructor fanboi here. Seriously. I don't use any of my other ampsims any more. Get it, add some IRs from Rosen or 3Sigma, and you'll never look back.

Nobdi wrote:Hm, I have [in order of usage] Kuassa Creme + Vermillion, Bias FX+Amp std., everything but the Chandler from PA, the 5150+MesaII+Framus from Kazrog, Guitar Rig, Amplitube 3 (+ a few metal heads), AmpLion Pro, Hornet Guitar Kit, Bulldozer from Audio Assault, Waves GTR3 and a bunch of the free simuls ... (yes, I know :roll: ) ...
Doing mostly classic metal and hard rock style stuff and occasional bluesy and jazzy bits.
I dunno... at least I'd rather upgrade Bias than taking TH3 if I were you.
Edit: Did you demo them all? It's still a few days left for the sales.

tx for answering.
yes, I've demoed them and so far I like the sound of them all :-| ... the pros for Bias are that I have the std already and the acoustic sim, for Kuassa it's the versatility of the One + the extra bass amp and for TH3 the really good heavy sounds and response (though I'm very good covered in this - so maybe TH3 is the least attractive atm ) ... decisions, decisions ... :neutral:

in my opinion, the kuassa bass amp is very nice but watch out for their transfer policy, so if u re in doubt better to pass.

I don't know TH3 but I think u have too many amp sims already haha

I don't have destructor, but from what I heard, is the most different "signature" from what u have I think. I will demo it today too. BLuecat seems such a nice developer, but the transfer policy makes me avoid them =/

if u are into guitar, I'd also definitely look for NATIVE INSTRUMENTS's replika XT and GOODHERTZ's tremolo. both are within ur budget, and they are such amazing tools for guitar :]

happy GAS!

Any thoughts on the Ozone (and Neutron) Essentials offer, is it worth it?
This isn't what you think.

Izotope´s 2017 Mix & Master Bundle $200 upgrade from ANY standard product. That is crazy, if you own some elements, you can use it.
Now, it´s a pretty awful deal if you already own the mix and master bundle (v7), as the price is the same. Way to treat your customers Izotope :( Why couldn´t you change it to $100 !!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”