Reason 10 incoming

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

Can we drag n drop midi files from ezdrummer and import midi tracks onto a selected track without it creating another track yet? That’s pretty much all I’m waiting for to upgrade

I think this was possible in v9.5 "already".
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I don’t think so. I think they added drag n drop from the browser (not vst?) but it still created new tracks every time.
Last edited by memyselfandus on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

From EZDrummer specifically, I don't know, but from AIR Music Tech Strike, and a few others' I have tested, I could do this in v9.5. As well as dragging midi files directly into a specific track from Windows Explorer.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Oh wow! I’ll have to try it out

Reason 10 is currently on sale! Came out less than a month ago!! :? Apparently it's part of the Black Friday discounts. But less than a month after release?! Anyway, Propellerhead are compensating early adopters of the Reason 10 upgrade with a $30 voucher that can be used in the Propellerhead Shop ........ but only on Propellerhead products. The Reason 10 Upgrade has been cut to $99 down from $129, hence the voucher amount of $30. They have slashed the full version from $399 down to $299, so presumably they are offering $100 vouchers for early adopters of that to be spent in the same way?!

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/reason-10/
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... 0-upgrade/

I appreciate the voucher. I hate the limitations. I have everything from Props that I need. I want other products if anything.

Oh well.

thejonsolo wrote:I appreciate the voucher.
I'd appreciate $30 reimbursed to my account, for Propellerhead's error in judgement, than a consolation voucher!

Putting Reason 10 & the Reason 10 upgrade on sale less than a month after release?! That's bullshit! :x

In appreciation of being early adopter for Reason 10, I got a link from Propellerheads that allows anyone to buy Reason 10 for EUR220.15 (which is another -15% down from current promotion):

Here's the link: propellerhead.refr.cc/arturg

In return, I'm getting -15% discount for purchases in their shop.

Please use it :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote:In appreciation of being early adopter for Reason 10, I got a link from Propellerheads that allows anyone to buy Reason 10 for EUR220.15 (which is another -15% down from current promotion):

Someone did :) Code is not valid anymore LOL

kmonkey wrote:
antic604 wrote:In appreciation of being early adopter for Reason 10, I got a link from Propellerheads that allows anyone to buy Reason 10 for EUR220.15 (which is another -15% down from current promotion):

Someone did :) Code is not valid anymore LOL
Can you try again? The mail is written in such a way that suggests it can be used many times ("...your friends will get discount...", "...everyone of your friends who purchases Reason...")
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Dogboy73 wrote:Reason 10 is currently on sale! Came out less than a month ago!! :? Apparently it's part of the Black Friday discounts. But less than a month after release?! Anyway, Propellerhead are compensating early adopters of the Reason 10 upgrade with a $30 voucher that can be used in the Propellerhead Shop ........ but only on Propellerhead products. The Reason 10 Upgrade has been cut to $99 down from $129, hence the voucher amount of $30. They have slashed the full version from $399 down to $299, so presumably they are offering $100 vouchers for early adopters of that to be spent in the same way?!

I'm an early adopter. So how do I get the voucher?

Why do I have to stumble on this offer in a sub forum of a 3rd party forum that specialized on VST plugins? This is not advertised on the Propellerheads site at all and I was not notified by mail either.

Benutzername wrote:
Dogboy73 wrote:Reason 10 is currently on sale! Came out less than a month ago!! :? Apparently it's part of the Black Friday discounts. But less than a month after release?! Anyway, Propellerhead are compensating early adopters of the Reason 10 upgrade with a $30 voucher that can be used in the Propellerhead Shop ........ but only on Propellerhead products. The Reason 10 Upgrade has been cut to $99 down from $129, hence the voucher amount of $30. They have slashed the full version from $399 down to $299, so presumably they are offering $100 vouchers for early adopters of that to be spent in the same way?!

I'm an early adopter. So how do I get the voucher?

Why do I have to stumble on this offer in a sub forum of a 3rd party forum that specialized on VST plugins? This is not advertised on the Propellerheads site at all and I was not notified by mail either.
I had an email when I woke up this morning. If you are expecting one & it doesn't arrive I guess the only thing you can do is email Propellerhead. Good luck with that! I bet they are going to get bombarded with emails over this one.

Anyway, As soon as I saw 'your early bird Reason 10 owner's gift is here', as the email subject I thought, 'mother f**kers! I bet they've put Reason on sale'. As I continued to read the email it was confirmed. So, less than a month after Reason 10 is launched it goes on sale!! The email states it's for Black Friday. But one month after release?!

I think this is the first time an Reason upgrade has even been on sale. Personally, I would have rather just had the upgrade for $30 less. There's nothing I want in the shop from Propellerhead. I've already got all the stuff I want because ....... I'm a f**king Reason user funny enough!!

Here's the email;
Thanks for upgrading!

Thanks for upgrading to Reason 10! Here’s a $30 Propellerhead Shop voucher as a thank you for your early upgrade and support. The voucher is valid for Propellerhead Products* through Black Friday, Nov 24, 2017. The Reason upgrade will be on sale during the Black Friday weekend and we wanted to give something back to those who upgraded early.

Please note: this voucher is only valid through Black Friday, November 24, 2017. Act now and save $30.

* Terms & Conditions: apply the included voucher code at checkout to give you $30 off on Propellerhead Rack Extensions & ReFills when purchased from the Propellerhead Shop. The code is valid through November 24, 2017. The voucher can’t be used with product bundles (such as Reason Rigs for example).

Dogboy73 wrote: I had an email when I woke up this morning. If you are expecting one & it doesn't arrive I guess the only thing you can do is email Propellerhead. Good luck with that! I bet they are going to get bombarded with emails over this one.
Thanks for the quote. Seems like I'm getting screwed by PH. Again.

Dogboy73 wrote:Reason 10 is currently on sale! Came out less than a month ago!! :? ...

The Reason 10 Upgrade has been cut to $99 down from $129, hence the voucher amount of $30.
Since you can buy it at jrrshop.com now for 84 dollars maybe the voucher should be for 45 dollars.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”