Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JRR Shop really needs to get itself sorted out with a new provider for internet services. Their site has been ridiculously slow for some time now and a transaction is much quicker over at AudioDeluxe for me. I have tried unsuccessfully to buy products from them over the last few weeks, each time finding that the site is either too slow or not working at all.

Shame really because the discount was slightly better at JRR by a couple of dollars but I've ended up paying the extra just for the sake of convenience and a faster checkout.

I feel bad for Jrrshop, I think they will really feel the pinch after this debacle. They are my main go to for the best deals but yeah I have had to shop elsewhere this black friday because their website has been down or just not working properly. Hope they sort it all out for xmas!

Does spectrasonics ever do BF?

mrj1nx wrote:Does spectrasonics ever do BF?
Never, they don't do sales at all actually!

So, is jrrshop.com just done working for today? :(

mrj1nx wrote:Does spectrasonics ever do BF?
Though, every once in a while you can use another vendor's coupon towards a Spectrasonics product...

Anyone heard anything on 2CAudio holiday sales?

Please cut JRR Shop/Uncle E some slack. They are a tiny outfit, and his host went tits-up right before the biggest sale of the year. Migrating an e-commerce website with thousands of items is no picnic. I'm sure he's doing his best to get things working properly, and if you PM him, I have no doubt he'll take care of you. It just requires some patience.

Robert Randolph wrote:So, is jrrshop.com just done working for today? :(
Working at this moment for me and it seems to have been up all day but i'm in the uk and no idea what ,if any, routing problems are happening for other countries.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

I'm in the UK and have had 502 gateway errors across the day - working now though.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:I'm in the UK and have had 502 gateway errors across the day - working now though.
+1

Robert Randolph wrote:So, is jrrshop.com just done working for today? :(
It's been working for me.
At least today it has. But we are both in California and it is only 9am right now.

mutantdog wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Air Music Vacuum Pro is included with Beat mag issue 144 (12/17).

Looks like the full version, so pretty good magware that :)
It's also free with next month's CM.
It is indeed. If you get it with CM, you also get the Fresh AIR preset expansion pack, plus ten tutorial videos on how to use the synth. And a whopping 70% discount off AIR's AIEP3 bundle :)

It's with Computer Music issue 251, on sale 29/11/17 in the UK.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:Does DMG Audio ever do Black Friday sales?
Unfortunately not (so far). Only product intro offers and existing customer discounts based on how many products you own.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”