T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

Going by those release notes, the VST names still aren't prefixed with TR5 in Ableton Live? One of the reasons I uninstalled it was because of this, as now the plugins are scattered throughout the list rather than being neatly collected together as they are with TR4.
Image Image Image Image

Skorpius wrote:Peter, thanks for the information. Do you know whether it's possible to install the update over the existing version? Or would you recommend uninstalling the previous version first?
You can install this version without uninstalling the previous.

I updated and they are no longer resizeable.
WTF!!
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:I updated and they are no longer resizeable.
WTF!!
rsp
Make sure you update and authorize the full version not the CS version.

sprnva wrote:Going by those release notes, the VST names still aren't prefixed with TR5 in Ableton Live? One of the reasons I uninstalled it was because of this, as now the plugins are scattered throughout the list rather than being neatly collected together as they are with TR4.
I don't use Ableton Live to check but if you don't want to install the update I would recommend replying to your support ticket about the issue so they can verify whether the specific issue you reported has been fixed.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
WTF!!
rsp

I did. unless someone messed up the downloads.

I just tried deliberately to download the CS one.... they are the exact same name.... and the exact same size.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zvenx on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:T-RackS 5.0.1 update is now released and now available in your IK User Area
HI Peter,
it isn't obvious in the notes:

What’s new:

Fixed a problem which may cause some Windows users to not visualise the Standalone application correctly
Fixed a GUI issue with the EQ-81
Fixed a problem which may cause the playback to stop when double clicking on the clip
Fixed a problem which may cause the metering suite to crash in Pro-Tools
Fixed a problem with the parallel chain inside the suite and in the standalone version
Fixed a problem which causes the Classic EQ and the Linear Phase EQ to not recall settings correctly
Fixed a problem which may cause glitches when zooming in the assembly view
Fixed problem which prevents the playhead from returning to the correct position
Fixed problem which may cause OpenGL glitches with some GPUs
Fixed problem which causes the Saturator X to not recall correctly
Fixed problem which may cause presets to be saved incorrectly
Fixed problem which may cause incorrect visualisation of the VST3 version of the plug-ins.
Windows dimensions and layout is now retained.
The last selected export, import and project folder directories are now retained

But are the GUI changes made in the ones complained about the most? the Master EQ for instance?
rsp
No, 432 is the same, as are all of the other blurry buttons/text.

zvenx wrote:
WTF!!
rsp

I just tried deliberately to download the CS one.... they are the exact same name.... and the exact same size.

rsp
It may have more to do with authorization then. I would recommend opening Custom Shop and going to Gear --> Restore My Gear within the T-RackS section and all should be good.

musicalwarmth812 wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:T-RackS 5.0.1 update is now released and now available in your IK User Area
HI Peter,
it isn't obvious in the notes:

What’s new:

Fixed a problem which may cause some Windows users to not visualise the Standalone application correctly
Fixed a GUI issue with the EQ-81
Fixed a problem which may cause the playback to stop when double clicking on the clip
Fixed a problem which may cause the metering suite to crash in Pro-Tools
Fixed a problem with the parallel chain inside the suite and in the standalone version
Fixed a problem which causes the Classic EQ and the Linear Phase EQ to not recall settings correctly
Fixed a problem which may cause glitches when zooming in the assembly view
Fixed problem which prevents the playhead from returning to the correct position
Fixed problem which may cause OpenGL glitches with some GPUs
Fixed problem which causes the Saturator X to not recall correctly
Fixed problem which may cause presets to be saved incorrectly
Fixed problem which may cause incorrect visualisation of the VST3 version of the plug-ins.
Windows dimensions and layout is now retained.
The last selected export, import and project folder directories are now retained

But are the GUI changes made in the ones complained about the most? the Master EQ for instance?
rsp
No, 432 is the same, as are all of the other blurry buttons/text.
Sigh. but but but there is change.. :-)
you can't resize :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
WTF!!
rsp

rsp
Support said to restore your gear, which fixes the resizing. Unfortunately guis still broken here.

zvenx wrote:
WTF!!
rsp

rsp
It may have more to do with authorization then. I would recommend opening Custom Shop and going to Gear --> Restore My Gear within the T-RackS section and all should be good.
Let me try that thanks.
That was it....... that part of the crisis over.
But surely were were expecting GUI changes.

rsp
sound sculptist

musicalwarmth812 wrote:No, 432 is the same, as are all of the other blurry buttons/text.
Yup, same blurry stuff. :(

kj.metissage wrote:
musicalwarmth812 wrote:No, 432 is the same, as are all of the other blurry buttons/text.
Yup, same blurry stuff. :(
How about actually using the thing. I'm starting to get tired of all the GUI bs peeps.

As I posted on the IK Forum:
This was a big update that solved many issues and some of those were blockers for some users so it was created and released before the long US holiday weekend to make sure people were able to use T-RackS 5. There will be another update to address additional issues. Thank you.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:As I posted on the IK Forum:
This was a big update that solved many issues and some of those were blockers for some users so it was created and released before the long US holiday weekend to make sure people were able to use T-RackS 5. There will be another update to address additional issues. Thank you.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Effects”