New Wolfgang Palm (PPG Infinite) tool coming...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infinite PRO

@ Simon

Can I presume, from your above comment, that you are running the Beta of Infinite Pro ( VST, AU ) ?

According to PPG site, due for release beginning of December.

Dunc wrote:@ Simon

Can I presume, from your above comment, that you are running the Beta of Infinite Pro ( VST, AU ) ?

I started checking it out today and was pretty impressed, Wolfgang's synths are always unique...

Sampleconstruct wrote:

I started checking it out today and was pretty impressed, Wolfgang's synths are always unique...
Does it have differences from the iOS version?

pdxindy wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

I don't know as I don't use iPads.

pdxindy wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Yes. It has an analyzer (6 different) for importing sources. Kind of resynthesis i guess. The iOS version doesn‘t have that (yet).
The plug-in is called Infinite „pro“.

And the resynthesis sounds pretty amazing depending on the source material.

Sampleconstruct wrote:And the resynthesis sounds pretty amazing depending on the source material.
Better than other resynthesis such as Alchemy etc?

The magic in PPG Infinite PRO

Wow sounds so spacey spooky!
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Some first patches I made with PPG Infinite, synthesizer by Wolfgang Palm. B2 provides the reverb.
The first patch in the video uses re-synthesized speech as the main source and 4 other sources for morphing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72snWtzD98o

Another patch I made with Infinite yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fClFFwxHvI

Thanks for those examples, sounds pretty good!

Could you just give a hint about the importing of user's samples?
Is the managing of those references quite straight forward from user's perspective?

nordickvr wrote:Thanks for those examples, sounds pretty good!

Is the managing of those references quite straight forward from user's perspective?
Well straight forward is relative, there is a learning curve but basically it's simple, there are six different import modes depending on the source material so one has to understand which one works best for which kind of source material.

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Well straight forward is relative, there is a learning curve but basically it's simple, there are six different import modes depending on the source material so one has to understand which one works best for which kind of source material.
So my understanding is that it not actually copies the file but rather analyses it?
So once the process being done it won't need the file anymore?
I'm asking because using Phonem isn't exactly straight forward @ managing files, resources, ect.

nordickvr wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

So my understanding is that it not actually copies the file but rather analyses it?
So once the process being done it won't need the file anymore?
I'm asking because using Phonem isn't exactly straight forward @ managing files, resources, ect.
On import, new files are created which are saved with the patch, it's less convoluted than Phonem concerning the file management.

Many thanks Simon, that's great to know!

Return to “Instruments”