Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

akeia wrote:
shidostrife wrote:Zinio is having 40% off everything with the code BLACK40. This includes Computer Music, Future Music, etc.
They do not allow to use discounts with Paypal. Only if you expose all your personal and credit credit card data. Hopeless :dog:
Anyone able to get this BLACK40 code to work at Zinio - nothing I tried worked: single issues, subscriptions, code wouldn't work. Customer chat said tomorrow 50% back up, no code, meaning everything is already discounted 50%...ok, so much for that one ha.

musicalwarmth812 wrote:
akeia wrote:
shidostrife wrote:Zinio is having 40% off everything with the code BLACK40. This includes Computer Music, Future Music, etc.
They do not allow to use discounts with Paypal. Only if you expose all your personal and credit credit card data. Hopeless :dog:
Anyone able to get this BLACK40 code to work at Zinio - nothing I tried worked: single issues, subscriptions, code wouldn't work. Customer chat said tomorrow 50% back up, no code, meaning everything is already discounted 50%...ok, so much for that one ha.
the email I got with that code had a countdown timer that is showing expired:
Valid until 11/21/17 11:59PM EST

shidostrife wrote:
Psyclapse wrote:Sound-On-Sound mag have published a list of Black Friday deals, including some upcoming:

https://www.soundonsound.com/news/black-friday-deals
I see some $1 air there
Vacuum Pro for $1 (well worth it IMO) makes the $79 price tag of Vacuum Classic look even more ridiculous.

mutantdog wrote:Vacuum Pro for $1 (well worth it IMO) makes the $79 price tag of Vacuum Classic look even more ridiculous.
Exactly. For owners of Vacuum Pro/AIEP3 bundle, why pay for a severe downgrade (fewer FX, mono, fewer circuits)? Why didn't they just give that to existing owners and foster some no-brainer good will? It's a shame, because the products are legitimately good.

Joe CM wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Air Music Vacuum Pro is included with Beat mag issue 144 (12/17).
Just interest - Beat mag meant only physical version ? Or additional content i mean vacuum pro also attach for download version ? (question exactly just about Beat magazine, not CM)

c_voltage wrote:
Joe CM wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Air Music Vacuum Pro is included with Beat mag issue 144 (12/17).
Just interest - Beat mag meant only physical version ? Or additional content i mean vacuum pro also attach for download version ? (question exactly just about Beat magazine, not CM)
You get a URL from the magazine to register your purchase and download the software. So you can get it from both the print and digital versions.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Flux Session pack $79 !!!!
Fantastic plugs, fortunately they had a demo of the whole pack so I was able to test these out again; I had used up the demo on some individually a while ago.

I had my eye on the reverb before which is a brilliant natural `glue` verb, but the compressors have an immense amount of control for doing electronic stuff too. Slightly esoteric controls so I will be diving into the manuals, but you can get pretty far with just playing around.

Great value at this price and is probably the deal of BF for me! The only downside is the GUI on some of them. They could really do with a bit of an ergonomic redesign and enlargement, but for the clean and smooth quality and power offered I`ll live with that.

Flux Session is a killer price at 79. I think it was 149 last year.

Is there an issue with the Flux Session plugs being limited to 96k?

Just a few hours until Soundtoy's Little Plate freebie ends. Their "WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS." headline on their website makes me wonder if they have something other than Black Friday deals on offer? Anyone care to take a chance at a guess?

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
musicalwarmth812 wrote:
akeia wrote:
the email I got with that code had a countdown timer that is showing expired:
Valid until 11/21/17 11:59PM EST
Yep, even with the timer still active, code never worked.

dangayle wrote:Just a few hours until Soundtoy's Little Plate freebie ends. Their "WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS." headline on their website makes me wonder if they have something other than Black Friday deals on offer? Anyone care to take a chance at a guess?
Thanks for the reminder. I nearly missed this one.

evilantal wrote:Posted this in a separate thread, but maybe some of the regulars of this thread know what's up...

I just tried to pay for a product at Plugin Alliance with a voucher code I traded for in the marketplace.
Instead of the order reducing to 0 I got this error message:
A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.
It seems no more than one of the same voucher (november discount voucher in this case) can be used per account. I had already used my own voucher earlier in the month...

Anyone else observing this behavior?
That's strange, I was able to both use my own voucher and one I got from someone else. The person I got it from, however, had gotten it secondhand, and was not themselves able to use it. I don't know the reason for the seemingly inconsistent behavior.
A well-behaved signature.

dangayle wrote:Is there an issue with the Flux Session plugs being limited to 96k?
They appear to be intentionally limited to 96k.
https://fluxhome.com/project/studio-session-pack

Can anyone here tell me how much disk space the pack occupies and if the plug-ins are heavy on system resources?

Any of those $1 Soundspot plugins from plugin boutique worth getting?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”