Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Should all Plugin Alliance customers receive these coupons people talk about?

I've bought a couple of plugs from them, not mega money or anything, but have never received a coupon...

Missing out? :)

I think you just need to sign up for their newsletter. I've probably spent less than $20 with them in total and i get a $25 voucher each month.

michaeltn86 wrote:does anyone know the price of upgrade from ECHOBOY to SOUNDTOYS 5? if yes, can you please share the price? thanks
Well my account says that I need at least two products, so, with Echoboy and LittlePlate the upgrade is $155.

If you had all of those $10 little Soundtoys plugins from during their sale, you'd have a great big happy grin on your face when you happily trade them in. I had all of them plus a $24 Primal Tap from JRR in my account, leaving me with a grand total of $70 to upgrade to the full bundle.
Last edited by dangayle on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted
Last edited by everyPlugin.com on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

mutantdog wrote:
krabbencutter wrote:Waves FREE Black Friday Plugin is ...
*drumroll*
a VU METER :party:

https://www.waves.com/plugins/vu-meter
So that's what the majority of users voted for? Really...?
I guess either the majority of users voted for "a free plugin" (without knowing what it was going to be) or Waves were always going to give this away regardless of the poll. It's ok for a freebie, I guess.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

ghettosynth wrote:
michaeltn86 wrote:does anyone know the price of upgrade from ECHOBOY to SOUNDTOYS 5? if yes, can you please share the price? thanks
Well my account says that I need at least two products, so, with Echoboy and LittlePlate the upgrade is $155.
thanks for the info.

mutantdog wrote:I think you just need to sign up for their newsletter. I've probably spent less than $20 with them in total and i get a $25 voucher each month.
Thanks. I'll give them a poke then and see if I can get them backdated, couple of hundred dollars worth. :hihi:

mutantdog wrote:
krabbencutter wrote:Waves FREE Black Friday Plugin is ...
*drumroll*
a VU METER :party:

https://www.waves.com/plugins/vu-meter
So that's what the majority of users voted for? Really...?
I voted on metafilter... :tu:

dermage wrote:How many activations you get with Flux stuff? I remember the session analyzer which was free for focusrite owner had only one. Can't find any info on their site.
Hot off the press...
flux.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mutantdog wrote:It's worth checking your Soundtoys account to see what upgrade price they are offering.
WOW I only wanted Echoboy or Crystallizer at a decent price but when I logged in I was able to get the whole bundle for $50 - I can't believe it! :party:

telecharge wrote:
dangayle wrote:Is there an issue with the Flux Session plugs being limited to 96k?
They appear to be intentionally limited to 96k.
https://fluxhome.com/project/studio-session-pack

Can anyone here tell me how much disk space the pack occupies and if the plug-ins are heavy on system resources?

Yes 96k seems to be intentional, so if you need higher you have to look to their other plugs.

RE. Disk space, on Windows:

VST folder ~ 320MB (+ Flux installer app and extra files unknown)

The plugs at 44.1k are mostly around or under 1% on a xeon v1231 (haswell i7 equivalent), except for the reverb that seems to hit up to 4 or 5% .
Last edited by 4tune on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow you did well there. Soundtoys stuff is on every project I do.

jjj115 wrote:
mutantdog wrote:It's worth checking your Soundtoys account to see what upgrade price they are offering.
WOW I only wanted Echoboy or Crystallizer at a decent price but when I logged in I was able to get the whole bundle for $50 - I can't believe it! :party:

They should really make that officially freeware :roll:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”