New KVRMate

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help: I am Ret3k, I play the piano, obviously started from the church but now am getting good in the line of beat making and steam productions too. I need a little help around, how to meet a few cool people in here to talk more on my music. I use Fl Studio. Thanks alot. I know you are out there.

Good day sir, prepare your synths list, your effects list and "which synths are better than Sylenth" list and show them in nearest thread around, thank you. :borg:

Welcome! :party: :hug:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

need a little help around, how to meet a few cool people in here to talk more on my music
I'm one of the coolest people around here, as long as we're talking about my music, not yours :hihi: Welcome!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Ret3k wrote:I play the piano, obviously started from the church
just out of curiosity - how is learning how to play piano in church in any way "obvious"?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hi, I'm a new KVRMate. Nice to meet you.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”